Anti-Doping at the Olympic Games

well, what's really telling is that he didn't just get a TUE for an inhaler, he got one for injections. from what I've read, inhaling is really incapable of aiding an athlete performance-wise, injections have been shown to do just that.

and its hilarious that wiggo got a TUE for his injections due to a "lifelong" problem with asthma, etc. but curiously stopped using it after he won the Tour.
smh.
too ridiculous to believe.

So Chris Froome is has applied for and been granted two TUEs throughout his career and this is further proof that he is a cheater?

Ok, got it.

Hilarious watching Brits defend Froomage and the Wigger. I'm sure the Brit would go thermo-nuclear over 'dirty' Spanish athletes if they were doing the same thing.

Marginal gains is the biggest load of horse shit ever, only to be out done by "no one else showed up".

How does a guy with asthma win the Tour de France?

How does a guy with asthma win the Tour de France?

By using "marginal gains" and he just counts on "no one else showing up". According to his team manager, that's how it's done!

here it is
IMG_7889-1024x768.jpg

froomie's advantage. delivers "38% more air flow". sounds logical.
alpcross-turbine-02.jpg

so simple.

Chris Froome has been completely untouched by these so called "leaks" (i.e- confirmation that he has been telling the truth).

He will be thanking these crazy Russian guys and laughing at all you butt hurt, loser conspiracy theorists. It so funny that people are trying to spin this into a negative for him when it's clearly a positive.

Some people have come out of this quite poorly. Froome is not one of them.

Come at me when you actually have evidence that Froome is cheating and he isn't just the best cyclist with the best team. A failed test, an admition of guilt, a rumour, anything other than that he beats everyone else. Until that happens I'll just let you guys wank each other off and cry into your sleeves.

Chris Froome has been completely untouched by these so called "leaks" (i.e- confirmation that he has been telling the truth).

He will be thanking these crazy Russian guys and laughing at all you butt hurt, loser conspiracy theorists. It so funny that people are trying to spin this into a negative for him when it's clearly a positive.

Some people have come out of this quite poorly. Froome is not one of them.

Come at me when you actually have evidence that Froome is cheating and he isn't just the best cyclist with the best team. A failed test, an admition of guilt, a rumour, anything other than that he beats everyone else. Until that happens I'll just let you guys wank each other off and cry into your sleeves.

Already posted about Calpe, hiding power data, prednisone, bullshitting about weight, only good starting at age 27, funds to pay for AICAR, marginal gains, split with Garmin... and all you British wankers can come up with is, "so you've got nothing".

It's not a matter of 'oh they're winning". It's the shit that keeps piling up.

Laura Trott in major competitions (Euros, worlds, commonwealth, Olympics) since 2012:

Gold: 25
Silver: 4
Bronze: 1

http://www.cyclingnews.com/features...ions-for-sky-cycling-and-tue-system-at-large/

However, Triamcinolone Acetonide is a particularly potent corticosteroid with lasting side effects that can include immunosuppression, gastritis, stomach ulcers, mood problems and insomnia. Perhaps most pertinently to cyclists, long-term corticosteroid injections are believed to increase the risk of osteoporosis in the medium to long term.

Chris Boardman had terrible Osteoporosis at age 30.

revealed in soviet hacking of UK cycling team lying by wiggo about taking injections.
Wiggins stands by needles comments after leak
he also distanced himself from Dr. Geert Leinders, who was 'race doctor' for Sky but was later banned for life
by anti-doping authorities for his actions.
I'm sure Froome has never heard of him though, right?
tsk tsk, just a matter of time.

from Velonews 9-20-16

"The greater issue is one of trust. From a broader perspective, the incident casts doubt on the otherwise clean image Sky has put forth for half a decade. Sky previously stated that it would rather pull a rider out of a race than provide such powerful substances to them. That clearly was not the case.

To the TUE skeptic, it suggests a willingness to push the rules, if not outright break them. The leaked TUE documents are also proof that Sky has not been as transparent with media and fans as it has previously touted."

Hmmm. British folk seem to have gone quiet all of the sudden.

Froome is slowling receiving the masses inside of him. The British are beginning to feel the painful stretch as they recoil their tight emptions, while it slowly slides in unabated.

Froome is slowling receiving the masses inside of him. The British are beginning to feel the painful stretch as they recoil their tight emptions, while it slowly slides in unabated.

1996: 1 Gold, 8 Silver, 6 Bronze

2016: 27 Gold, 23 Silver, 17 Bronze

GTFO

At the 2016 Olympics, the UK would have led ALL countries in golds if you eliminate swimming from the calculation.

Back