Social Anti-Black racism is rising in EU countries, led by Germany, study finds

i don't know about that. in about 10 years i see far right parties, disguised as center right, in power all over europe.
this migration shit is toxic to europe, it's plain as day.
we're getting trash, hoodlums, rapists, criminals.
Nah it's too late you are all pussies. And it's funny how left of the europe hates conservative europeans but welcomes the isis level of people from middle east lol
When conservative european doesn't let trans guy to go in female restrooms: Fucking piece of shit christian bigot!
When conservative middle eastern guy kills his gay son and turns his daughter to ninja: We have to respect their culture! Stop being a Islamophobe!

Nah it's too late you are all pussies. And it's funny how left of the europe hates conservative europeans but welcomes the isis level of people from middle east lol
When conservative european doesn't let trans guy to go in female restrooms: Fucking piece of shit christian bigot!
When conservative middle eastern guy kills his gay son and turns his daughter to ninja: We have to respect their culture! Stop being a Islamophobe!
this is the west of europe. those countries are dead.
they're not doing it in the east.

Right wing nut jobs in the states have just absolutely lost their minds. Look at these fuckin replies man. They can't even maintain the facade that they're good people anymore.

You have a really straight forward story, in which there should be universal agreement on the matter. "Racism in Europe is increasing". That's bad, right? It's pretty cut and dry.

But no.

"B b b but what about blm?!?"
"Uhm, like blacks can't be racist too?"
"Migrants are to blame for this"
"Good! It's time Europe fights back!"

You people are so fucking deranged. I wish God existed so one of you could just get zapped with like 30 seconds of ultimate self awareness, where you suddenly fully comprehend how warped and disgusting you have become. How far you have fallen from human decency. How demented your moral compass has become.

Racism exists. Racism is bad. It's responsible for the worst crimes humanity has ever committed against itself. Condemning Racism is really, really fucking easy to do. The bar is on the ground. And you can't even clear that. All of you people need to be put in re-education camps.

Itt the argument is essentially that racism is bad but apparently they are only being racist because non whites are being let into the country lmao

the one dude even argued that immigration should stop otherwise another hitler would get voted in jfc

the amazing logic never ceases to amaze me

Dead serious. Not even memeing. I can't think of any other solution for dealing with the most reactionary, disgusting, hateful and violent elements of society, that refuse to integrate and liberalize. That enact social, physical and economic violence on other groups of people because of their race or sexuality. There is no other solution for them. And these racial and sexual minority groups are all deserving of lives free from discrimination.

Round up all the reactionaries, and forcibly re-educate and liberalize them in camps.

Itt the argument is essentially that racism is bad but apparently they are only being racist because non whites are being let into the country lmao

the one dude even argued that immigration should stop otherwise another hitler would get voted in jfc

the amazing logic never ceases to amaze me

If the pandemic proved anything here it's that immigrants do the jobs no one wants to do, or aren't skilled enough to. So the best argument for immigration to people is it means you'll be able to get Ubers and a takeaway coffee easily.

Dead serious. Not even memeing. I can't think of any other solution for dealing with the most reactionary, disgusting, hateful and violent elements of society, that refuse to integrate and liberalize. That enact social, physical and economic violence on other groups of people because of their race or sexuality. There is no other solution for them. And these racial and sexual minority groups are all deserving of lives free from discrimination.

Round up all the reactionaries, and forcibly re-educate and liberalize them in camps.
610 Office style or how do you envision the practical implementation?

@brackis1 returns

Not a denial...
Lol. Wouldn't matter what I say you're not going to care. I am a returning character from a good while ago, but not brackis. It's sad he's banned. This sub gets 5% dumber with every leftist that's gone

I can't help but feel giddy as you convince yourself more and more that I'm brackis, which will pigeon hole your responses to me more and more.

You all have recency bias. You're not the first to suggest im brackis. There have been a ton of posters that have come and gone over the years. Including leftists. But your goldfish brain can only go to whoever left most recently.

I started a big sherdog meme that persists to this day. It was even included in sherdog's image emotes, but is no longer. Hope that helps :)

I can't help but feel giddy as you convince yourself more and more that I'm brackis, which will pigeon hole your responses to me more and more.

You all have recency bias. You're not the first to suggest im brackis. There have been a ton of posters that have come and gone over the years. Including leftists. But your goldfish brain can only go to whoever left most recently.

I started a big sherdog meme that persists to this day. It was even included in sherdog's image emotes, but is no longer. Hope that helps :)

Lol, k

bugs-bunny-yawn.gif

Back