Anthony Pettis future Champion??

Pettis is the most complete fighter out there period. He will be champ again. He has the KO power, the agility, speed, endurance, skill, talent, and well roundedness to beat anyone in the division...he will dominate Cerrone on his way to a second fight against Bendo which he will win again.

I actually think that Pettis beat guida, but the fact that he was able to be controlled like that means he's going to struggle against some of the better 155'ers. That being said he's a top guy in a very deep division and he will beat most other LW's.

Pettis already was champ in 2010 bro.

He lost his championship to Guida which was then immediately taken back by Bendo. If Pettis beats Cerrone and gets a title shot this year than I think he gets his belt back.

I actually think that Pettis beat guida, but the fact that he was able to be controlled like that means he's going to struggle against some of the better 155'ers. That being said he's a top guy in a very deep division and he will beat most other LW's.

It's OK he's been working with Ben Askren for awhile now, I don't think he's gonna be lay'd'n'pray'd anymore in the future

Pettis was the man to give Edgar a legitimate loss IMO. He can Also beat Bendo.

Getting grapplefu*ked by Guida does not equal champion.

Was a case of both guys canceling each other out and Pettis getting the L because he was basically on defense the entire match.

How on earth was Pettis ever on defense that match? He provided the only offense that fight had

Anthony Pettis should be undefeated. If you don't believe me rewatch his losses. He also has a win over the current champ. Pettis #1 undisputed LW 2013

Pettis was the man to give Edgar a legitimate loss IMO. He can Also beat Bendo.

I agree, he could of for sure beat Edgar hands down. It's a bad match up for Edgar. Really he's the only one in my eyes that can beat Bendo.

Maynard and Bendo would be very tough fights. He'd tool Melendez and is going to tool Cowboy. I think he'll look better than ever in 2013.

COwboy in reality and on paper is better in every aspect of mma than Pettis

COwboy in reality and on paper is better in every aspect of mma than Pettis

maktp4.gif

Guida beat him homeslice.

I still can't believe he pulled off what he did on Bendo considering how their post WEC stints have gone. Maynard vs Pettis would be a sick no. 1 contender match and I see Pettis losing that one decisively.

guida just laid and prayed. Pettis did a crap ton more damage than guida.

that guida fight was the same shit he tried to pull on maynard that jump around hop here run there shit I used to like him when he would do that stuff and then engage in fact I didnt care what he did as long as he fought but since he realized that judges were stupid and he could jump around and punch the air and get a decision he tries that crap I will never forget that crybaby stuff he pulled after the maynard fight

Time for some mma math.

Donald Cerrone>Jeremy Stevens - Completely one sided win for Cerrone.

Anthony Pettis>Jeremy Stevens - Ugly win for Pettis via split decision.

Pettis vs Cerrone - Has Pettis improved his overall game enough to win? Unlikely. Cerrone has this.

Time for some mma math.

Donald Cerrone>Jeremy Stevens - Completely one sided win for Cerrone.

Anthony Pettis>Jeremy Stevens - Ugly win for Pettis via split decision.

Pettis vs Cerrone - Has Pettis improved his overall game enough to win? Unlikely. Cerrone has this.

Terrible math. Jeremy tried to guida pettis and he in turn out wrestled stephens. Stephens wanted nothing to do with pettis standing.

Try watching the fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back