Another Prophecy thread from Ice Bear- Lol. The hour is finally at hand for McGoat haters to repent.

It's so weird that his chest muscles are directly connected to his upper arms and shoulders

Is a mcgoat the new burger at mcdonalds?

Is a mcgoat the new burger at mcdonalds?

McFlurry... soon to be former FW #1 contender, being used like Bisping to up ratings despite failures to truly reach the peak.

Yeah? You drink your scotch in little wine glasses too?

Drink it how you want. Between the thread, your scotch habits, your general tone... it's clear there's no hope for you. Let me know when you're in Vegas. We'll hang out.

McFlurry... soon to be former FW #1 contender, being used like Bisping to up ratings despite failures to truly reach the peak.

4_medium_medium.gif

Someone remember to bump this thread after Aldo schools McGregor.

I was actually a fan of McGregor from the first time i saw him at UFC Stockholm, but since then i've lost a little respect for him, the more he talks shit about his opponent the more i hope they will do well.

Nothing wrong in hyping yourself up, but do you really have to insult your opponent like that? It didn't really bite on Siver, and not on Jose either, and you can see how that angers McG, it feels so forced now =P

Most people have been pointing out his easy matchups, which is the exact opposite of saying that any of those guys were going to win over him.

You're making shit up.

I was actually a fan of McGregor from the first time i saw him at UFC Stockholm, but since then i've lost a little respect for him, the more he talks shit about his opponent the more i hope they will do well.

Nothing wrong in hyping yourself up, but do you really have to insult your opponent like that? It didn't really bite on Siver, and not on Jose either, and you can see how that angers McG, it feels so forced now =P

It feels really forced.

I have no respect for trash talkers. Respect your opponent, don't trash talk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back