Another Prophecy thread from Ice Bear- Lol. The hour is finally at hand for McGoat haters to repent.

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First Brimage would dismantle the Irishmen who'd never fought top comp.

Then the up and coming star Holloway with "real wins" over top comp was gonna expose the joke McG.

Then Brandao was gonna ko or submit him.

Then the elite top #5 Dustin Poirer was finally gonna be the guy to expose the overhyped nobody.

THEN, pathetically, the haters actually clinged to siver. They were so deluded by hatred they convinced themselves that the short kickboxer with "big power" was gonna land that one big punch.

McGoat has finally earned his title shot. What will the haters have left to say after he captures his first belt?

Haters, repent now. There's no turning back after this. Allow Conor, the Notorious One, into your heart.

Conor bless.

tumblr_o1a0uvLyjl1v322vco1_500.gif

Last edited:
I will accept he is legit as a fighter but you will never make me like him as a person.

So you sat down at your computer.... you looked over the sherdog thread..... and you thought "I should make a McGregor thread" :confused:

Except everybody thought he would beat all those people. Also, what he said^^^

Lol at people thinking Silver had big power. This thread is just a terrible fail. Stick to the Boise dimes.

This fight is a win/win for me.

While I enjoy watching Colin McGoober, seeing his fan base get ripped to shreds on here after losing to Aldo would be amazeballs.

On the other hand, I am not a big fan of Aldo and his fan base that consists of repeatedly spewing that he's "#1 p4p!" could stand to be humbled with a loss. +the no Brazilian champs thing would be fun around here.

This is just a no-lose match-up. Whoever wins, half of Sherdog loses.

McGoat has finally earned his title shot.

Beating who exactly? He had some good wins but nobody at the top. He is skipping over guys that would really earn him a shot so that Dana can have his massive fight without risking Connor getting a loss.

So you sat down at your computer.... you looked over the sherdog thread..... and you thought "I should make a McGregor thread" :confused:

Have a glass of scotch and allow the Goated one into your soul.

cigar-scotch.jpg

Lol at people thinking Silver had big power. This thread is just a terrible fail. Stick to the Boise dimes.

Can post from a can poster imo.

I made a very similar thread before the poirer fight that got flooded with delusional Conor haters saying Poirer would finish him easily.

What will you say when your last hope Aldo gets the brakes beaten off him?

Have a glass of scotch and allow the Goated one into your soul.

I think you've had enough for the both of us. Come to Vegas, I'll introduce you to him when he's in town. Turns out he's a human.

That is unfortunate. You're in for a rough era of mma.

You misunderstood my post, My opinion on his personality holds no bearing on how i view his performace in the UFC. he is undoubtedly a talented and exciting fighter, his presence on the t.v doesnt instantly ruin my day. I could just give two shits about what he does outside of the octagon once hes done fighting.

Kind of like those friends on XBL you only talk to when playing Call of duty.

Can post from a can poster imo.

I made a very similar thread before the poirer fight that got flooded with delusional Conor haters saying Poirer would finish him easily.

What will you say when your last hope Aldo gets the brakes beaten off him?

"That was a weird dream"

This fight is a win/win for me.

While I enjoy watching Colin McGoober, seeing his fan base get ripped to shreds on here after losing to Aldo would be amazeballs.

On the other hand, I am not a big fan of Aldo and his fan base that consists of repeatedly spewing that he's "#1 p4p!" could stand to be humbled with a loss. +the no Brazilian champs thing would be fun around here.

This is just a no-lose match-up. Whoever wins, half of Sherdog loses.

i like how you think.

Who made Poirier #5 lol. They're letting Conor beat all these nobodies, hyping him up so the UFC gets as much money as they can before he loses to Aldo.

Back