Another Prophecy thread from Ice Bear- Lol. The hour is finally at hand for McGoat haters to repent.

go make me a burger
gjF6Iqp.gif

Haha. I never noticed Might Mouse in this .GIF before. Notice how quickly he got up. He knew that he had to jump up fast to catch a last look before the normal sized humans blocked his view.

I like conor but Hollys boxing CV is legit. She deserved the shot a lot more then fucking Bork. Conor did Indeed earn his shot but that does not mean holly was unworthy of one. Let's not forget aldo and ronda got handed belts.

This is even more moronic logic. So Mayweather should get a title shot because he's an elite boxer?

Aldo and Ronda were the best fighters in MMA and the existing champs in WEC and Strikeforce when their divisions were transferred over to the UFC. Thats why they were given the belt. It was basically just rebranding their existing belts as UFC. Holly didn't deserve shit. Again, zero top 10 wins and two unimpressive performances.

This is even more moronic logic. So Mayweather should get a title shot because he's an elite boxer?

Aldo and Ronda were the best fighters in MMA and the existing champs in WEC and Strikeforce when their divisions were transferred over to the UFC. Thats why they were given the belt. It was basically just rebranding their existing belts as UFC. Holly didn't deserve shit. Again, zero top 10 wins and two unimpressive performances.

while I don't disagree with you, I'm very very happy the UFC gave Holly the shot because of the result. Just perfection. That being said, that guy trying to say Conor = Holly is fucking comical.

Atleast I'm coaching the interim featherweight champion, what are you doing with your life? Oh I forgot, sucking Conor's dick.

Being a hater is significantly worse than being a fan. You should feel embarrassed.

Haha. I never noticed Might Mouse in this .GIF before. Notice how quickly he got up. He knew that he had to jump up fast to catch a last look before the normal sized humans blocked his view.

Lol i think i see Calos Condit on the left.. Their reactions are priceless. Seeing a P4P King KOd dead in the first exchange of the fight.

Lol i think i see Calos Condit on the left.. Their reactions are priceless. Seeing a P4P King KOd dead in the first exchange of the fight.

You're right. That does look to be Carlos Condit. I hadn't noticed that either and he's right behind MM.

Being a hater is significantly worse than being a fan. You should feel embarrassed.

Assuming things is significantly worse than someone hating. You should get your facts right before you post.

Back