Another Prophecy thread from Ice Bear- Lol. The hour is finally at hand for McGoat haters to repent.

Lol @ all the scotch talk. Everyone is Ron Burgandy all of a sudden.

Once Aldo decimates McScroat all his fly by night bandwagon jumpers will piss off anyway.

Once Aldo decimates McScroat all his fly by night bandwagon jumpers will piss off anyway.

But it won't be a true win for Aldo without at least one confirmed suicide immediately after

But it won't be a true win for Aldo without at least one confirmed suicide immediately after

The meltdown on here will be amazing, if any of his fans dare post again after their recent verbal diarrhea

McConnor will absolutely humiliate Aldo.

What's he going to do, dress him in a pink Onsie whist he's asleep or something? Because it's not going to be in the Octagon that's for sure.

Lol. People arguing about how to ingest alcohol, with the implication that one way is classier than the other.

Metaphor for most of the of the stuff on these forums.

First Brimage would dismantle the Irishmen who'd never fought top comp.

Then the up and coming star Holloway with "real wins" over top comp was gonna expose the joke McG.

Then Brandao was gonna ko or submit him.

Then the elite top #5 Dustin Poirer was finally gonna be the guy to expose the overhyped nobody.

THEN, pathetically, the haters actually clinged to siver. They were so deluded by hatred they convinced themselves that the short kickboxer with "big power" was gonna land that one big punch.

McGoat has finally earned his title shot. What will the haters have left to say after he captures his first belt?

Haters, repent now. There's no turning back after this. Allow Conor, the Notorious One, into your heart.

Conor bless.

brad-pitt-tense-bored-in-seven-gif.gif

Drink it how you want. Between the thread, your scotch habits, your general tone... it's clear there's no hope for you. Let me know when you're in Vegas. We'll hang out.

Can I come visit you? I don't have any friends and I do tend to wet myself alot, but I have alot of hilarious puns to share.

He has skills .....yes.

But he behaves like a degenerated idiot.

Lol. Thats hillarious.
Philistine.
Yeah? You drink your scotch in little wine glasses too?
A huge improvement over the picture you posted, you wannabe borboun drinker.

Pour some Lagavulin in a Glencairn glass. Drop your fucking ice. Drink. Savour. Enjoy.
You can thank me later, or at least come back and say that you can't handle your whisky like a man.
Glencairn%20Whisky%20Glass%203.jpg

I don't know how anyone who has heard this man speak can hate him. He's hilarious.

This fight is a win/win for me.

While I enjoy watching Colin McGoober, seeing his fan base get ripped to shreds on here after losing to Aldo would be amazeballs.

On the other hand, I am not a big fan of Aldo and his fan base that consists of repeatedly spewing that he's "#1 p4p!" could stand to be humbled with a loss. +the no Brazilian champs thing would be fun around here.

This is just a no-lose match-up. Whoever wins, half of Sherdog loses.

You know you've transcended mma when you no longer care about who wins or loses as long as it creates maximum drama on Sherdog.

Can I come visit you? I don't have any friends and I do tend to wet myself alot, but I have alot of hilarious puns to share.

And in the end, what is more important than a good pun?

Philistine.

A huge improvement over the picture you posted, you wannabe borboun drinker.

Pour some Lagavulin in a Glencairn glass. Drop your fucking ice. Drink. Savour. Enjoy.
You can thank me later, or at least come back and say that you can't handle your whisky like a man.
Glencairn%20Whisky%20Glass%203.jpg

DeakSalute.gif

This fight is a win/win for me.

While I enjoy watching Colin McGoober, seeing his fan base get ripped to shreds on here after losing to Aldo would be amazeballs.

On the other hand, I am not a big fan of Aldo and his fan base that consists of repeatedly spewing that he's "#1 p4p!" could stand to be humbled with a loss. +the no Brazilian champs thing would be fun around here.

This is just a no-lose match-up. Whoever wins, half of Sherdog loses.

Yah and we're not a big fan of the Jones base spewing that he's number 1 P4P. Goes both ways.

Back