Another joke thread.

What’s the difference between an onion and a hooker?

I don’t cry when I’m cutting up the hooker.

I had to go to the vet today.

Why?

Because my pythons are sick.

how do you circumcise an alabama boy?

A: you kick his sister in the jaw

3 tough mice are hanging out in a bar in the bad side of town. Wanting to show off, the first mouse looks at the second mouse and says " you know those mouse traps? Well i set them off on purpose then i hit ten reps on the bar." The second mouse looking unimpressed slams his shot of tequilla then responds to the first mouse, "yeah, well you know that rat poison? I chop that shit up and put it in my coffee every morning for some extra kick." Then both mice stare over at the third mouse and say " what about you mouse?" The third mouse looks back at them, proceeds to pound his beer and then sets the empty mug on the table and gets up and responds " Man, I aint got time for this horse shit, i gotta get home and bang the cat."

In high school I decided I was going to be a veterinarian.
Turns out it's way more work than just putting down cats all day.

How do you know Jesus was Jewish?
1. He lived with his Mother until he was 33
2. He believed his Mother was a virgin
3. His Mother believed he was the son of God
4. He went into his fathers business

How many male chauvinists does it take to change a light bulb ?

None, the bitch can make my sandwich in the dark.

My wife asked "what 2 things can i do on valentines day to make you happy?" "pack your bags and fuck off" i replied

I was in a French restaurant and I asked the waiter "May I use the toilet?"

"Oui Oui" he replied.

"Nope I need to go for a shit."

A seal walks into a club

seal-of-disapproval-pet-not-impressed-1360795792b.jpg

Yo momma so plus size she ripped a whole in the spacetime CONTINUENUM!

what's worse than ants in your pants?

uncles!

Sherlock holmes is trying to have sex with watson ... But he is having a hard time penetrating watsons rectum ... So he goes to the ice box and takes out a lemon pie and rubs it on his member and walks back to watsons and proceeds to penetrate watson with ease ... A delighted watson asks holmes what he did ... Sherlock says "lemon entry my dear watson ... Lemon entry!"

I'm dying over here. :D

my girlfriend said i want tonight to be magical. so i fucked her and disapeared

Back