Anderson was robbed.

London judges corrupt as fuck, I had a feeling though that might happen seeing that they had been doing it all night.

You are completely avoiding that most people saw the fight the exact way the judges did.

Now, yes, Bisping did win the fight by the standard scoring system. But his head was also cracked open while Silva looked ready for a like jog afterwards.

Same, I knew there was a high probably bisping won 3 rounds and Silva continued to be passive as shit in the 5th. I had money on him so imagine how much more rage I had lol

Still a great fight

I was ready to punch a hole in my laptop during the 5th .. the clock kept ticking down and I was like " does this mofo know that he needs to finish this to win?" :mad:

Silva straight fuckin around. Should've went after Bisping and finished him off

Anderson won while he was fighting, but he only did that for 4 minutes out of the 25, so he deserved to lose. By the way TS, did you even watch R2?

Luckily, so do the judges and Fightmetrics. Glad we agree.

Doesn't really matter to me. I thought the fight was good and i'm not a fan of any fighter, only a fan of fights. It's just my personal opinion that Anderson won the fight watching it live but whatever. If Bisping wins so be it, doesn't matter to me.

Judges got it right. Terrible showing by Herb Dean (again). Should have broken it up sooner once the mouth guard was out.

Anderson certainly seemed like he could have won if he wanted. You can also debate the fight not being stopped.

If you go round by round though, its 124 Bisping, without much room to argue otherwise.

I was ready to punch a hole in my laptop during the 5th .. the clock kept ticking down and I was like " does this mofo know that he needs to finish this to win?" :mad:
Same here man, especially at the start of the 4th when he just waltzed around the cage for a minute while Bisping was trying to remember his own name. He is a weird dude.

It didn't look like Anderson even really took the fight seriously...like he was testing himself as other people said. Either way...at the end of hte fight, one guys face was smashed in and the other guy (Anderson) was fine.

Hw crumpled Bisping at the end of 3 he rocked him hard in 5. Bisping did nothing, he got a good shot in the first but that was it.

Anderson was robbed. Even the crowd are silent.
You are wrong..on a whole new level of just being a brazilan butt hurt sucker kind of hurt..

bisping beat your boy 100 percent fair and square, get over it and stop it..

i love it when arrogant brazilians get beat.

Hw crumpled Bisping at the end of 3 he rocked him hard in 5. Bisping did nothing, he got a good shot in the first but that was it.

So based on what you just said, you gave Silva the 3rd (where he "crumpled" him) and the 5th (Where he "rocked him hard")

That matches how I scored it as well..

Silva 3rd and 5th
Bisping 1st, 2nd and 4th

Absolutely. That was a KO before the bell. Anderson won it, no doubt at all.

Thought 4th round was debatable. Silva ended that round strong and landed the most damaging shots, but Bisping kept more busy the whole round without landing anything significant(that I can remember). Either way it was close, no robbery.

Last edited:
Bisping 1,2 & 4 I think.

Anderson only ever turned it up towards the end of the rounds.

Bisping edged rounds 1,4 by being busier. he was landing nicely in round 2 and momentarily dropped Anderson Anderson almost killed him in 3 and 5. Any scoring system that sees such a result as 3-2 Bisping isn't a very good scoring system.

Back