Anderson was robbed.

Jose Aldo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hw crumpled Bisping at the end of 3 he rocked him hard in 5. Bisping did nothing, he got a good shot in the first but that was it.

Anderson was robbed. Even the crowd are silent.

Bisping 1,2 & 4 I think.

Anderson only ever turned it up towards the end of the rounds.

bisping was winning all of round 4 until the last 30 seconds and i dont think anderson did enough to steal it back

I am a die hard Anderson fan, but he robbed himself by not finishing that fight when he could have easily done so in the 4th and 5th. I was yelling my head off in the 5th because Bisbing was bloodied and hurt but Andy wasn't going in for the kill. o_O

Didn't his corner tell him that Bisbing was up by 3 rounds ... so disappointed to watch a battered looking Bisbing get the UD, but Andy let it happen. SMFH

I need to watch round 2 again. I remember Anderson winning most of the round but then Bisping got a knockdown with a little gnp. But...he missed most of that gnp and caught a flush upkick in the middle of it.

Bisping 1,2,4...no robbery there at all, Anderson played around and didn't try to go for the finish and paid the price for it.

Agreed ts. And could have finished that fight however several times. Don't know why he chose not to.

"Never leave it in the hands of the judges."
- Kenny Florian.

Bisping put him on his arse in both the first and second then outstruck him in at least one of not two more rounds. Break dancing while getting punched in the face doesn't score points.

This is why I dont like mma judging, why dont they ever do 10-8s.

So by your thinking fighters only have to win about 3 seconds of a 25 minute fight to win the match on the judges scorecard........

Andy got cracked in r1 dropped in r2 took r3 off aside from the knee and was inactive r4.

Back