Anderson was robbed.

Meh. I felt he should've gone after the finish a bit more. It is what it is.

I gave anderson 3, 4 & 5 but I was happy that he lost. Unfortunately I don't think he will learn from this and he will continue to do the awful clowning that gets him no points.

SIlva watched bisping punch him in the face for 5 rounds and everyone in awhile he remembered he could do it back

Knocking Bisping down at the end of the third doesn't give him the fight. Bisping clearly won rounds 1 and 2. I gave him the 4th and I could've seen the 5th going to him as well.

Last edited:
Given the scoring system, Bisping winning 3 rounds to 2 is very reasonable.

Anderson only has himself to blame for his limited workrate and game playing. He could have finished Bisping whenever he wanted to in the 4th or 5th, and chose not to.

Bisping clearly won hence the UD
24y30y1_th.jpg

Stop posting TS, you are a blind hater. Anderson gave this fight to Bisping, sitting with his back against the fence and letting Bisping rack up the points.

Silva won 1,4,5 in my mind. Shows the flaw in round by round scoring. Clearly Silva beat the crap out of him

It's crazy... I saw about 10 mins of the fight. Those 10 mins Silva dominated ( Saw the hopping on cage... and the fights not over shit ). Then I believe the whole 5th. Didn't see more than that. My fucking stream... I need to see film of the entire fight. I can't say shit until then.

4th was the deciding round. Wouldn't have been shocked if Silva stole it at the end but I thought Bisping had it before then and don't think the judges can really be faulted for giving it to Bisping.

Silva gave away the first two rounds and was trying to be too cute in round 4 and was allowing Bisping to score. I have no problem with the decision.

The finish was there if he wanted it. That whole last round Bisping couldn't see a thing and Anderson was standing right in front of him with impunity. He didn't chase the finish so I don't feel bad for him.

So it seems that round 4 is the round in question. I thought it easily went to Bisping (who I've vocally never been a fan of)

Bisping 1,2,4

Hw crumpled Bisping at the end of 3 he rocked him hard in 5. Bisping did nothing, he got a good shot in the first but that was it.

Anderson was robbed. Even the crowd are silent.
If he was robbed, he robbed himself. Dumb man. Bisping won round 1 and 2 clearly and I think also round 4. ANderson should've finished it, he was too cocky. Anderson was way too passive, in the rounds he lost he did nothing for 4 and a half minute and than came with a 30 second flurry. Shrugs, that doesn't win you fights. It was actually a good decision, it's hard to believe when you look at th face of Bisping, but if you look at the scoring system, it's all good.

Anderson still looked fresh until the very end. But you can't just stand with your back to the cage and dance around a bit, he had plenty of opportunities to finish and he didn't capitalize on them.

Back