Anderson was robbed.

I need to watch round 2 again. I remember Anderson winning most of the round but then Bisping got a knockdown with a little gnp. But...he missed most of that gnp and caught a flush upkick in the middle of it.

Just to be clear, in your mind, getting dropped and then landing an upkick that doesn't even stagger your opponent is 'winning' in your opinion?

Bisping won.

it's like Silva doesn't even care anymore, he wants to put on a show.

The rounds go to the more effective fighter

no way was that Bisping in rounds 3-5. that is incredibly idiotic.

BwzQMTc.png

Thanks for sharing.
Exactly how I saw it too.
Thankfully only a few call it a robbery.
Seems pretty close to unanimous it was a good call by judges.

Anderson was making Bisping miss so many shots it's not even funny.

Bisping won 3 rounds to 2 , all the judges got it 100% correct, 48-47. good fight

Those who are scoring it as a Silva win....WTF? HOW? There is a 10 point must system there for a reason, it's not look who looks more damaged. Bisping out worked him for the majority of the fight. Silva was prancing about, posing, posturing. His success came mainly from that gumshield issue that distracted Bisping which led to that cut on his nose and then towards the end of the fight when Bisping was affected by that. His best chance at winning the fight was when that 4th round begun, he let Bisping recover and then he had enough left to stay in the fight.

Silva isn't an aggressive fighter usually, he is primarily a counter-puncher. Bisping was getting in and out, showing great head and lateral movement and displaying excellent reflexes which allowed him to avoid a lot of Silvas aggression too.

Bisping looked better than ever, i thought it was a tie with the near knockout.

I am a die hard Anderson fan, but he robbed himself by not finishing that fight when he could have easily done so in the 4th and 5th. I was yelling my head off in the 5th because Bisbing was bloodied and hurt but Andy wasn't going in for the kill. o_O

Didn't his corner tell him that Bisbing was up by 3 rounds ... so disappointed to watch a battered looking Bisbing get the UD, but Andy let it happen. SMFH

Same, I knew there was a high probably bisping won 3 rounds and Silva continued to be passive as shit in the 5th. I had money on him so imagine how much more rage I had lol

Still a great fight

The fight was close. Anderson has only himself to blame for not pressing the fight at the end, he lost at his own wish. Once Bisping attempted that desperation takedown to stall out the win, Silva should have went into high gear and ended it.

silva robbed silva. had he not danced and showboated he could have won

Anderson did fuck all for 90% of each round and then tried to steal the end of each round. It's his own fault he lost.

London judges corrupt as fuck, I had a feeling though that might happen seeing that they had been doing it all night.

I really wanted Silva to win but he lost because be stood with his back against the cage for 3 of the 5 rounds. If he could have engaged more he most likely could have won....... Anderson is done

Back