Anderson - defend your title or reliquish it

Silva got manhandled AGAIN in their rematch for the first round and it was right off the bat. Did he have "hurt ribs" then too? Oddly enough, I remember seeing the UFC 117 warm-ups and Silva's workout looked fine to me. Apparently those bruised ribs must've really held him back! Like getting dropped by a Chael Sonnen punch. :icon_lol:

HAHAHAHA You're a natural born Shertard! He got "manhandled"?? Sonnen took him down and controlled him...and NOTHING ELSE. How many punches did he land on Silva? How many of the "punches" that landed did any kind of damage? If that's manhandling, Silva has been brutally decapitating all his opponents and GSP has been completely destroying everyone!

I'm done talking to you. I'm afraid I'll go mental consulting with someone such as yourself.

I'm not going to claim he's ducking anyone, but he's putting an entire division on hold in holding out for fabled super fights that will probably never happen. He's the champion of a division, therefor if all he's aiming for is a super fight, he should relinquish his belt or be stripped. Weidman has proven to be one of the most talented contenders in a long time. Bisping with a win over Vitor will have clearly made a case for a title shot. If after their next respective fights Silva refuses to accept a challenge for either, the. Yes, he should be stripped of the belt for shirking his responsibilities as a champion. Imagine if GSP, or Jones, or any other champion didn't have a title defense scheduled after eight moths of inactivity for no real reason at all. They'd receive a fan backlash and shitstorm of the ages.

Weidman is very talented. So is Glover. That doesn't equate to earning a title shot. I agree that if Bisping beats Belfort, and the UFC pushes it, that that fight should happen. It would be hilarious anyways. But until then, the bottom line is there isn't a #1 contender so Anderson isn't the one putting a hold on anything.

HAHAHAHA You're a natural born Shertard! He got "manhandled"?? Sonnen took him down and controlled him...and NOTHING ELSE. How many punches did he land on Silva? How many of the "punches" that landed did any kind of damage? If that's manhandling, Silva has been brutally decapitating all his opponents and GSP has been completely destroying everyone!

I'm done talking to you. I'm afraid I'll go mental consulting with someone such as yourself.

Thanks for proving my point. Weidman is an even better wrestler than Sonnen, bigger, stronger, faster, more athletic, and a 2x All-American in BOTH forms of collegiate wrestling (freestyle & greco). Imagine if that was HIM who was on top? :cool: Exactly. Now, stfu and get to bed. You're done here.

Silva got manhandled AGAIN in their rematch for the first round and it was right off the bat. Did he have "hurt ribs" then too? Oddly enough, I remember seeing the UFC 117 warm-ups and Silva's workout looked fine to me. Apparently those bruised ribs must've really held him back! Like getting dropped by a Chael Sonnen punch. :icon_lol:

I'd prefer to lose a round than lose a fight.

Wrong. Sonnen was fine pre-fight and post-fight for their rematch, not "pumped full" of TRT. He still controlled Silva and had him down WITH EASE. Denial is a bitch huh? Anderson was also as healthy as he could be and he still had no answer to his wrestling or top control. He grabbed Chael's shorts more than ONCE, or do I need to post GIFs showing it? I have them bookmarked dude, he HELD them for a while. He also greased his entire body, blatantly, and no ref "wiping it off" would've done. Ever tried to wipe vaseline off completely with a towel? Good fuckin' luck! The ref didn't even bother wiping his arms off. :rolleyes:

Lol @ bookmarked. Your hate for Silva knows no bounds huh?

Weidman is very talented. So is Glover. That doesn't equate to earning a title shot. I agree that if Bisping beats Belfort, and the UFC pushes it, that that fight should happen. It would be hilarious anyways. But until then, the bottom line is there isn't a #1 contender so Anderson isn't the one putting a hold on anything.

Weidman beat Maia and Munoz. Two top ten fighters. Munoz was #5. How is that comparable to a guy like Glover who hasn't even had a win that breaks the top 20?

Thanks for proving my point. Weidman is an even better wrestler than Sonnen, bigger, stronger, faster, more athletic, and a 2x All-American in BOTH forms of collegiate wrestling (freestyle & greco). Imagine if that was HIM who was on top? :cool: Exactly. Now, stfu and get to bed. You're done here.

Imagine if that were Anderson instead of Maia in the Weidman fight when he gassed. No way that would have ended it a spectacular knockout for the champion :rolleyes:

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of Chaels dreams being crushed.

anderson-silva-greasing.gif

graby.png

grab2f.png

Kizer on Silva CHEATING --> NSAC's Keith Kizer 'Very Unhappy' With Anderson Silva Following UFC 148

Weidman beat Maia and Munoz. Two top ten fighters. Munoz was #5. How is that comparable to a guy like Glover who hasn't even had a win that breaks the top 20?

It's comparable because they are both talented prospects with hype, but are still untested. The Maia fight was not impressive, and Munoz was ranked a little too high if you ask me... Obviously Weidman has beaten better opponents, that wasn't the point of the comparison...

All arguments aside, nice AV. Condit is awesome.

Wrong again son. Weidman was (and still is) the #1 contender after having two top 10 wins at MW and being on a good win streak. He beat Maia (top 10) and then Munoz (RANKED #3 at the time). If you just OBLITERATED the #3 MW in the world, beat another Top 10 before that (on short notice even), and were on a win streak that's quite impressive and called the champ out... WHY would Anderson NOT be interested? Wait, I know the answer to that. He was SKURRED dude. His management called in directly after he TKO'd Munoz brutally (blood gushing from his head like a horror film) and said "Weidman isn't a big enough name yet, so we refuse to fight him!". Or do I need to rewrite history to appease your Silva nut suckling ass? I don't think so, I tell it how it is. Your boy (a known cheater that was caught multiple times now) is ducking Chris Weidman. Weidman accused Silva of it himself just like all of the fans at Weidman's UFC Q&A session. :cool:

GSP greased too, GSP fan.

GSP greased? No. His cornerman (Phil Nurse) accidentally rubbed a whole touch of vaseline on his chest. That's greasing? Sorry pal, it isn't. That was actually wiped off too, Anderson's arms weren't (again, you can't wipe the shit off easily). Anderson purposely did it to HIMSELF, and thoroughly all over, GSP didn't. If you don't know the difference then maybe take your head out of your ass? You'll see a lot clearer then. :icon_twis

"2" times he grabbed him...within 1 second. Nice troll. Get Chael's dick outa your mouth and stop jerkin' Weidman off. And it's not like he had a hand full of vaseline to rub around everywhere, he wiped what little they put on his face and rubbed it around...which was wiped off before the round started.

U mad! :icon_lol: He HELD that shit as if his LIFE depended on it! You'd do the same if you were getting ragdolled by Sonnen too! :cool:

GSP greased? No. His cornerman (Phil Nurse) accidentally rubbed a whole touch of vaseline on his chest. That's greasing? Sorry pal, it isn't. That was actually wiped off too, Anderson's arms weren't (again, you can't wipe the shit off easily). Anderson purposely did it to HIMSELF, and thoroughly all over, GSP didn't. If you don't know the difference then maybe take your head out of your ass? You'll see a lot clearer then. :icon_twis

Oh, please, don't play semantics here. It doesn't matter who did it, your corner is responsible for you. He rubbed it all over his back too, there are video's of BJ's rubber guard just sliding right off GSP's back.

WHY would Anderson NOT be interested? He was SKURRED dude.

I literally just debunked this logic a few posts ago....

If he took fights like Weidman and Bisping, he would smash them, and the SAME PEOPLE who were begging him to fight them in the first place, would then turn around to say how they were overrated and undeserving. Silva is smart. He is not scared to fight anyone, he proved that when he destroyed Sonnen after he was apparently "ducking" him. This is the pattern with Anderson haters. HE IS DUCKING FIGHTER X, OMG! He then fights that guy, and guess what! Fighter X was never that good, and Anderson is still overrated. What a joke.

Back