Anderson - defend your title or reliquish it

Cabrin

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
this coming from a Silva fan, but c'mon, the whole division is a mess not knowing who gets a crack at the MW title.

Yep. I have zero problem with either. Just do something.

Who is currently available for him to fight then TS?

The dog wags the tail. The tail does not wag the dog.

He is so far and away in a position of doing what he wants, that he will.

I don't agree with it, but he owns all the chips

Are you retarded? Bisping gets the shot if he beats Belfort, and Weidman is injured.

He just defended his title for the 10th time in July. The fuck you talking about?

The dog wags the tail. The tail does not wag the dog.

He is so far and away in a position of doing what he wants, that he will.

I don't agree with it, but he owns all the chips

Do silva is the dog and the entire middle weight division is the tail?

this coming from a Silva fan, but c'mon, the whole division is a mess not knowing who gets a crack at the MW title.

He will defend it when a worthy contender appears.
At the moment, there is no one including weidman and im sick of seeing Anderson take on ppl that just dont belong in the cage with him.
I would rather see him go up to LHw again against a decent LHw

Silva defended against Chael THEN stepped in on short notice and saved the Brazil card. He has also said he is open to fighting Bisping. Silva is doing fine imo.

I wish he would as a statement. Belts are corny and give off too much of a WWE feel. Silva needs no belt. Everyone knows he is the man.

Silva defended against Chael THEN stepped in on short notice and saved the Brazil card. He has also said he is open to fighting Bisping. Silva is doing fine imo.

He's willing to defend the title of its against someone that poses zero challenge to him.

What a guy.

Funny thing is AS fans keep blaming GSP for waiting Anderson to get old before taking the fight, well looks like Anderson is the one taking his time waiting for a fight to happen.

He's willing to defend the title of its against someone that poses zero challenge to him.

What a guy.

Your an idiot. weidman is hurt he's the only better option. do u want to see him defend it against Tim boetsch??? do u want to see vitor get punted in the head again ?? Or should he defend it against the always dangerous hector lombard?

NO one is beating anderson at 185 it doesn't matter who it is

Under the current circumstances, I would say Luke Rockhold or Weidman

Both pulled out of their upcoming fights with injuries. So again, who is available for him to fight?

Your an idiot. weidman is hurt he's the only better option. do u want to see him defend it against Tim boetsch??? do u want to see vitor get punted in the head again ?? Or should he defend it against the always dangerous hector lombard?

NO one is beating anderson at 185 it doesn't matter who it is

Well when weidman was healthy silva decided to take a break do obviously silva wasn't going to defend while weidman was the number one contender.

And since silva is so good why even fight.

Let's just have bones silva gsp and Jds stop fighting because no one is going to beat them. What a stupid argument.

Back