Anderson - defend your title or reliquish it

its only been 6 months since his last title defense and two since his last fight

why are we crying?

Because Anderson's detractors are some of the most whiny people there are. Fuck em, it's good to be a fan of Anderson.

What gives you that idea?

Is it because he won't fight Weidman right now who is out for six months with an injury?

Or is it because the UFC set up Bisping/Belfort instead of one of them against Anderson?

How is any of that his fault?

Silva should have been scheduled against one of those guys last August. Instead he stalled in setting up any fight. Don't use the "nobody is available" excuse now that it is five months after his last REAL fight.

Because Anderson's detractors are some of the most whiny people there are. Fuck em, it's good to be a fan of Anderson.

It is not a matter of being a fan or hater of Anderson. I am a fan of GOOD fights. I neither love or hate Silva. It is a matter of the UFC creating true competition versus a move toward the old days of boxing (which has declined in popularity for this exact reason)

Wait, let me get this straight: Silva fought in July, then had a MANDATORY 30 MEDICAL SUSPENSION that ALL fighter have following a fight, no contact for 30 days, which would have been August, yet you bitch because he didn't fight in September.

How fucking stupid are you to demand Anderson take on a fight with no training camp whatsoever?

GTFO!

Jack - I think SherdogFan23 is a huge Silva like us, and he justs wants to see the man fight as much as possible so we can witness Silva's brilliance over more fights in less amount of time. We cannot fault him for that; it's obvious Sherdogfan23's passion pertaining to the matter is saturating his posts to the point that they have all degenerated into completely emotional proclamations of ill-thought out ramblings of a desperate man who has run out of options.

Not to worry, SF23 - we know that feel, bro. Just be patient: Silva is going to fight again in 2013, and there are rumors flying around he may re-up his contract for 10 more fights. So, rejoice!

My biggest problem is by the time a clear cut contender show themselves its going to be almost mid 2013 before he fights in a title fight at 185. He has already mentioned he only wants a few more fights before riding off into the sunset as the GOAT.

He isnt getting younger and we all want these super fights now is the time to forget MW altogether and hunt his white whale super fights.

Wait, let me get this straight: Silva fought in July, then had a MANDATORY 30 MEDICAL SUSPENSION that ALL fighter have following a fight, no contact for 30 days, which would have been August, yet you bitch because he didn't fight in September.

How fucking stupid are you to demand Anderson take on a fight with no training camp whatsoever?

GTFO!

You are the fucking stupid one and a troll too. It doesn't say anywhere in my post that he should fight in Sept. It says that he should have been scheduled for another fight by September. Just because he is sitting on his butt relaxing doesn't mean he can't plan another opponent for December or even January.

*EDIT - That would be much more enjoyable that the wasted Bonnar fight.

this coming from a Silva fan, but c'mon, the whole division is a mess not knowing who gets a crack at the MW title.

Are you guys real?
He defended the title more than anybody by far.
He got no real contender right now , unless go down for GSP or up for Bones.
Every middle weight with a 2 winning streak say I can beat Silva, but talk is cheap.
Let the MW fight and see a true contender before asking Silva to defend his belt.

Jack - I think SherdogFan23 is a huge Silva like us, and he justs wants to see the man fight as much as possible so we can witness Silva's brilliance over more fights in less amount of time. We cannot fault him for that; it's obvious Sherdogfan23's passion pertaining to the matter is saturating his posts to the point that they have all degenerated into completely emotional proclamations of ill-thought out ramblings of a desperate man who has run out of options.

Not to worry, SF23 - we know that feel, bro. Just be patient: Silva is going to fight again in 2013, and there are rumors flying around he may re-up his contract for 10 more fights. So, rejoice!

Well, I can't fault the man for wanting to see Silva fight. :wink:

And can you imagine 10 more fights? I'm guess a couple of those will be at a different weight class...

Well, I can't fault the man for wanting to see Silva fight. :wink:

And can you imagine 10 more fights? I'm guess a couple of those will be at a different weight class...

They'd better be ... Or not. Just want to see the man fight at this point!

yes sir dean cain sir
haha
*steps on the cheeto*

Bottomline.....fuckers complaining about AS not defending the title need to stop with their brattish ways and start appreciating the sport and its competitiors.

Just because Dana hasnt made any official statement dont mean they arent planning a title fight at all.

Fuck. The need to know every little detail is annoying with some people.

Back