Anderson can beat Rockhold

First of all, Rockhold didnt murder bisping, he point decisioned him, machida was a husk of himself, and weidman was a close fight until that fucked up kick attempt, he just capitalized on a blunder, not impressive at all. jacare arguably defeated in strikeforce and vitor took his soul, if old fucking belfort could kill him like he did, Andy could finish him at will, as i said, the only problem is that he seems to have lost his drive and will to fight, guy have accomplished so much in his career you haters cant accept that the GOAT is gonna GOAT.

'' gettin knocked out''? he clowned too much and was being disrespectful, nothing tarnishes his legacy.

'' breaking his leg ''? that was a freaking accident, your point is moot'

'' roiding''? thats controversial, he defended himself, and hell, why the fuck he would need to roid against nick diaz? even if Silva was a kid he would have obliterated diaz, no need for roids,

rockhold aint destroyiing shit, do not compare both fighters ur jerk

First of all, rockhold finished bisping in the second round after dominating him. I'm not going to finish reading your post. If you can't be bothered to actually watch fights, then I'm not going to bother reading your whining about them. Go back to watching old DVDs of you want to see silva win anything. He doesn't these days.

He'd beat Bisping again too. Anderson would depend on how durable Luke is, I'd bet that front kick would of switched him off though. It'd probably switch Bisping off too though, lightening doesn't strike twice.
Actually it does, that's just a myth that lighting doesn't strike the same place twice

I just wanna see Silva vs Weidman #3

the guy cannot get lucky 3 times

hard to say, but if I had to bet I'd bet on Rockhold. he is really skilled and size, strength and youth are on his side.

He likely has a better chance than Bisping, I agree with that.

I would bet on Rockhold.

Maybe beat off Rockhold

Today's Rockhold would beat today's Anderson and today's Bisping, and in a dominant way.
Yesterday's Anderson was capable of beating today's Rockhold.
The best Bisping ever won't beat today's Rockhold.

I'm wondering if the holding of the balls is a good defense in case the tiger attacks, or maybe it is provocation for the tiger to attack. He's still alive, so I guess it was safe.

Back