Anderson can beat Rockhold

Huge fan of A.Silva, but Rockhold is a shit fight for him.

Good for Bisping, but the truth is he beat a 41 year old Silva, who while still entertaining, and very talented, is past his prime (i'm sad to say). there was a time when anderson could basically do whatever he wanted, he was so far ahead of his opponents. he dominated. he still has the flare but i'm afraid his skills are not the same. after watching him vs bisping, i dont think he'd stand a chance vs rockhold. 3 years ago he would've taken luke apart. but i'm afraid anderson the goat has left the building.

And Bisping can't beat Rockhold.

I think the decision was correct but the fight did not give me confidence that Bisping deserves to be anywhere near a title shot. I would still rather see Anderson fight Rockhold because I think he has a better chance of winning. Am I wrong?

Anderson was hurt badly by pillow punching bisping. He would get destroyed by rockhold.

Bisping should at least get a chance to fight for the belt though. He's getting old , lots of mileage. Guy looks like he's going blind in his right eye.
Bisping has been given enough charity in his career, let's not grant him a title shot based on pity.

Bisping should at least get a chance to fight for the belt though. He's getting old , lots of mileage. Guy looks like he's going blind in his right eye.

Wrong. Rockhold has already beaten bisping and beat him easy. Beating a washed up barely ranked silver, doesn't mean you get a title shot. Bisping is 2 or 3 big fights away from a title shot.

Anderson would need another distraction to beat Rockhold.

I'd love to see it but fun fights from now on I think. His skills have declined but he's still entertaining as hell.

I'd love to see some crazy shit like Anderson v GSP, Anderson v Sonnen III, Anderson v Fedor etc.

Anderson-smacked.gif

231469.jpg

021815-luke-rockhold-bravo-launch-3.jpg

taylorswift_Luke_Rockhold_Instagram_Post_August_18_2015-92613.jpg

This playboy would be too much for Anderson. He'd catch that tiger by the balls and not let go.

lukecub.jpg

0827-ufc-luke-rockhold-instagram-3.jpg

Luke would get him down and pound him into dust. Luke would retire him.

Luke scrambled Machida's brain so hard that a few years were shaved off his life. I would love to see Silva eat some GnP.

Real Silva could beat Weidman, Rockhold and Bisping. Clowning Silva who treats fights like sparring practices loses.

Ronda can beat Cain under the right circumstances so anything is possible.

JK Luke runs through him with ease.

Was Luke clutching the tiger's balls in that pic???

If Anderson is tentative for even a moment like he has been in his past 3 fights Rockhold would drag him to the ground and most likely destroy him

Anderson would need his black shorts to hide the shit Rockhold would roundhouse kick out of him.

I like Anderson, so I don't want to see him fight anyone in the top 5. The UFC should let him crush cans on international and prestige cards to sell tickets and build their brand. He shouldn't be anywhere near Rockhold.

Luke would kill this poor old man we saw last night,what the fuck are talking about?

Silva couldn't even beat Bisping, there's no way he's gonna beat Rockhold.

In his prime? I think so. Rockhold doesn't have the double or single leg to get Anderson down consistently and he's still not as good of a striker as a prime Silva.

It's 60/40 or something like that.

Now? Rockhold hurts Silva badly. I don't want to see that.

Back