Anderson can beat Rockhold

Silva is 0-3 (1) in four and you are talking about a title fight? Lol
From an actual fighting perceptive, he only has the one legit KO loss, if you break this down. He tooled Diaz and many feel he won yesterday as he did the most serious damage, and arguably finished the fight (bell and premature celebrations saved Bisping). Then there was the leg break... I just feel these numbers are nothing to go by and paint a very distorted picture.

The only way I see Rockhold beating Anderson is by smothering him for a decision the way Cheal did for 4 and a half rounds. Rockhold gets knocked out if he tries to stand with Silva.

Rockhold destroys Anderson at this point in time, I'm afraid. If he gets on top of you it's as good as over. Anderson's chance would be some sort of flashy kick and we would never hear the end of it from Rockhold

Lol@ morons saying Silva couldnt beat Rockhold, yeah he couldnt because old man vitor took his soul out and jacare arguably also beat him in strikeforce... you fools.

The main problem with AS now is that for me he has lost his will to win fights, he lost his drive, hell in yesterdays fight, he couldnt have finished it at will multiple times had him be more agressive and straightforward...

I'm sure he can beat anyone in this mw division, but his will to fight is not the same anymore, something is not there, something is lacking and i dont think it's the age thing...

Looked rusty but got better as the fight went on, I think the layoff affected him and he can still beat anyone in this division, hope Anderson gets a quick turnaround.

This is After Weidman Silva not Pre-Weidman Silva. He would get raped by Cockhold.

I would love to see that fight. Rockhard would murder Andy. It would be worse than the beatings Wiedman put on him. It would be hilarious just for all the deluded Silva fanboy tears.

The Silva of 3 years ago maybe, the present Silva not even close.

I would love to see that fight. Rockhard would murder Andy. It would be worse than the beatings Wiedman put on him. It would be hilarious just for all the deluded Silva fanboy tears.

Oh yeah, murder him like he murdered Belfort? lol

You sir are a moron

Silva no longer has the same aura, the same level of respect from his opponents, in terms of what he's capable of producing as all the respect for Silva is for him in his prime.

Now, all Rockhold (and others see) is an all time great still intent on producing a spectacular finish and entertaining with his "bullshit" but it doesn't have the same impact, the same effect, so fighters like Rockhold (who is clinical) would see Silva for what he is (at this stage of his career) and simply defeat him in clinical fashion.

That isn't to say SIlva can't still beat top 5 rated fighters, but its similar to say Federer in tennis, an all time great at the end of his career, still showing talent, trying to prove he can still be the best, but beaten by younger more clinical opponents.

Sure bro, meanwhile lifetime gatekeeper Mike Bisping is scoring knockdowns on your hero and beating him via decision. Andy couldnt crack that top 5 in todays MW division. Keep crying.

Oh yeah, murder him like he murdered Belfort? lol

You sir are a moron

Or murder him like he murdered bisping, machida, and Weidman.

See, whereas silva is getting knocked out, breaking his leg, getting caught roiding, and dropped decisions to gatekeepers, rockhold is fighting and destroying the best.

Rockhold would brutalise Anderson. It'd be like watching the horrific rape out of Irreversible. Even prime Anderson.

See, whereas silva is getting knocked out, breaking his leg, getting caught roiding, and dropped decisions to gatekeepers, rockhold is fighting and destroying the best.

Rockhold isn't a superhero just like Anderson wasn't a superhero during his reign. Anderson fought pretty much like he always did. There is no reason to think he couldn't catch Rockhold.

Last edited:
I agree with TS

When anderson takes a fight seriously instead of trolling, he beats everybody at MW imo

Rockhold would maul silva at this point. andersons speed and reflexes have diminished dramatically.

First of all, Rockhold didnt murder bisping, he point decisioned him, machida was a husk of himself, and weidman was a close fight until that fucked up kick attempt, he just capitalized on a blunder, not impressive at all. jacare arguably defeated in strikeforce and vitor took his soul, if old fucking belfort could kill him like he did, Andy could finish him at will, as i said, the only problem is that he seems to have lost his drive and will to fight, guy have accomplished so much in his career you haters cant accept that the GOAT is gonna GOAT.

'' gettin knocked out''? he clowned too much and was being disrespectful, nothing tarnishes his legacy.

'' breaking his leg ''? that was a freaking accident, your point is moot'

'' roiding''? thats controversial, he defended himself, and hell, why the fuck he would need to roid against nick diaz? even if Silva was a kid he would have obliterated diaz, no need for roids,

rockhold aint destroyiing shit, do not compare both fighters ur jerk

Back