Anderson can beat Rockhold

KB Warrior

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And Bisping can't beat Rockhold.

I think the decision was correct but the fight did not give me confidence that Bisping deserves to be anywhere near a title shot. I would still rather see Anderson fight Rockhold because I think he has a better chance of winning. Am I wrong?

I'd love to see it but fun fights from now on I think. His skills have declined but he's still entertaining as hell.

I'd love to see some crazy shit like Anderson v GSP, Anderson v Sonnen III, Anderson v Fedor etc.

images

OP I have a serious question....have you watched the UFC at all the last 3 years?

I sort of agree, but seeing Anderson dropped a few times by Bisbing didn't give me confidence that he could beat Rockhold. I see Rockhold finishing the fight like he should have finished Weidman with a take down.

I think the fight for Anderson right now is a rematch with Vitor.

Silva is 0-3 (1) in four and you are talking about a title fight? Lol

Bisping should at least get a chance to fight for the belt though. He's getting old , lots of mileage. Guy looks like he's going blind in his right eye.

Nope. Rockhold would defeat Anderson and dominate him. His reflexes have deteriorated too much along with his chin. He isn't able to time his counters close to how he use too, and he takes far to many strikes when slipping combinations. This forces him to lead more than he wants to which gets him into trouble. I would rather Anderson fight Luke solely because he just is a more exciting fighter than Bisping but at this point in his career Anderson is not beating Luke.

I don't see it, personally.
I think Rockhold hurts him standing and submits him.

Rockhold would eat him alive at this point. What a ridiculous thread. Anderson is an all-time great but this is ludicrous. You thought Bisping was bad? Rockhold is a much badder man everywhere and he's also much bigger, younger, more athletic and more powerful than both of them. Rockhold would only need one takedown, a slip or a knockdown or a reversal or sweep to end Anderson's night once he gets top position, and standing he could end it there too.

Go watch Rockhold's last several fights man, especially his last two against Machida and Weidman. Those weren't pretty fights.

There is absolutely no reason to think that in 2016 Silva vs. Rockhold would end in anything other than Silva lying unconscious in a broken heap.

Sounds good.... I got Rockhold sub by second round..

Back