Anderson can beat Rockhold

No no no just NO. It is now clear and apparent for all to see that Silva is still game, but not the same Silva as 3-4 years ago. Just let him take fun fights now. Luke takes him down easy now and wins in the standup too most likely.

Let's just just have him face Weidman a third time while we're at it. I'm sure he'll avenge those two fluke losses.

Get real guys Anderson won't ever be champion again Weidman destroyed him twice and Rockhold would do the same or worse.

Wrong. Rockhold has already beaten bisping and beat him easy. Beating a washed up barely ranked silver, doesn't mean you get a title shot. Bisping is 2 or 3 big fights away from a title shot.
Funny because had Andy won people would be saying he deserves a shot at the belt.

The problem with Silva vs. anyone now is: Are we ever going to see Silva fighting for real again?

What the last fight told us is that there's still a tiger inside Silva, but he is so busy taunting his adversary that he leaves the lion with its leashes on.

Can Silva win over Rockhold? Absolutely, as long as he quit this annoying stage, otherwise I just lost the interest of seeing him in a fight.

You must really hate Silva and are trolling. Rockhold and most top 5 would ruin his already shaky legacy.

The problem with Silva vs. anyone now is: Are we ever going to see Silva fighting for real again?

What the last fight told us is that there's still a tiger inside Silva, but he is so busy taunting his adversary that he leaves the lion with its leashes on.

Can Silva win over Rockhold? Absolutely, as long as he quit this annoying stage, otherwise I just lost the interest of seeing him in a fight.

Stop with this Anderson wasn't serious shit it's fucking pathetic. No fighter can win every time it's just not possible.

I'm the biggest Anderson fan, and last night he once again proved to me why he is my favorite fighter of all time. I love watching his fights more than any other fighter's, but sadly his best days have passed. He looked noticeable slower and more vulnerable. He lost that 7th gear that put him over everyone else and became a mortal man.

He produced very little offense throughout the fight and did not have the speed and reflexes to connect a solid counter punch. Throwing a couple of strikes at the end of each round is not enough to win a world title. Rockhold would have KO him early.

Lol it wouldn't surprise me the least if Rockhold KO's Silva.

Rockhold would probably drop Silva on the feet (if not KO him outright), then GnP Silva to oblivion with that top game. Would probably look something like the Machida fight.

You are delusional, let it go, Silva is not a top MW anymore, he's been figured out and his age isn't doing him any favors, its possible he was always on a magical juice as well, but I'm not even gonna take that into account.

Silva has fought this way always, he's always taunted his opponents, its just that now people aren't scared of it and don't fall for the bullshit.

Luke Rockhold is the more skilled fighter to Michael Bisping but I doubt Luke Rockhold could take an ounce of the punishment Michael Bisping did.

As has no chance against rockhold,romero weidman or jacare,if he cant beat bisping

Luke Rockhold is the more skilled fighter to Michael Bisping but I doubt Luke Rockhold could take an ounce of the punishment Michael Bisping did.

What are you smoking. Rockhold would crush anderson. He probably wouldnt even shed blood.

Anderson will not beat Rockhold.

That's a FACT.

What are you smoking. Rockhold would crush anderson. He probably wouldnt even shed blood.

I concur Luke is a handsome man but you have far too much a crush

anderson just got dropped by bisping. I think the decision was a blessing because I really don't want to see him go up against rockhold/weidman/romero/jacare. he should quit, he showed the world he's still a bad man. maybe rematch vitor or fight gsp

I concur Luke is a handsome man but you have far too much a crush
Hes the champ,allready beat bisping,and the chris. Old man silva would go to the hospital

I would like to have seen it a few years ago but Silva looks past it now.

Hes the champ,allready beat bisping,and the chris. Old man silva would go to the hospital

He'd beat Bisping again too. Anderson would depend on how durable Luke is, I'd bet that front kick would of switched him off though. It'd probably switch Bisping off too though, lightening doesn't strike twice.

I'd love to see it but fun fights from now on I think. His skills have declined but he's still entertaining as hell.

I'd love to see some crazy shit like Anderson v GSP, Anderson v Sonnen III, Anderson v Fedor etc.
Yes, bring on some crazy shit please.

Back