And another rapper shot dead

So much trash ‘artists’ and ‘music’ in this thread. That drill shit these kids are listening to is fucking terrible. I remember dope artists and groups like Common, Twista, Crucial Conflict and Do or Die being from Chicago. Speaking of Do or Die think I’ll go listen to them to erase some of the drill trash ear cancer I got from accidentally clicking on in this thread.
It's funny, when it comes to Chicago rappers it seems like you have your super artistic types like Kanye, Lupe, Common etc. and then you have straight-up goons like Chief Keef, Lil Reece, and this guy with very little in-between.

Do you know who Kool Kieth, Aesop Rock, Tommy Wright III, or Gangsta Pat are? I've never heard of King Von, but I've listened to Ultra Magentic Mc's, Da Lench Mob, Deltron 3030, Brotha Lynch, Mac Mall, 8 Ball and Mjg , and I don't think this King Vom guy or anyone coming out in the last 5-10 years will be influential at all besides Hopsin and Token.

I just meant that people who follow the hip hop industry know who he was.

I think he just meant drill artists. I mean Kanye is from Chicago, so I don't think he's suggesting he was the most famous Chicago rapper or anything.

Yeah, and I'm not even suggesting he's the best drill rapper. He's definitely not the best rapper out of Chicago. He's just that fucking notorious from his story. Everyone knows what's up with O Block in Chicago and the Choo/Woo war going on in New York

What a shame. The true OG rappers get out of the game and still pretend to be in it. Even though they have 10 bodyguards around them at all times. example Drake. Even though I’m pretty sure the hardest drug that dude ever sold was a Tylenol.

It's funny, when it comes to Chicago rappers it seems like you have your super artistic types like Kanye, Lupe, Common etc. and then you have straight-up goons like Chief Keef, Lil Reece, and this guy with very little in-between.

You never heard of Twista, Do or Die, Crucial Conflict, etc.? Although one of the guys from Do or Die did kill somebody.

So much trash ‘artists’ and ‘music’ in this thread. That drill shit these kids are listening to is fucking terrible. I remember dope artists and groups like Common, Twista, Crucial Conflict and Do or Die being from Chicago. Speaking of Do or Die think I’ll go listen to them to erase some of the drill trash ear cancer I got from accidentally clicking on in this thread.
You might just not produce enough testosterone to "get" drill

Ok back bored at work. Apparently Lil Reese is quite a dangerous individual as well.

His nick name used to be the grim reaper until a video of him getting jumped was posted and while on the ground with his pants pulled down it looked like he shit himself. Hes still trying to live that down

His nick name used to be the grim reaper until a video of him getting jumped was posted and while on the ground with his pants pulled down it looked like he shit himself. Hes still trying to live that down
Wasn't he also shot in the throat and nearly killed?

Do you know who Kool Kieth, Aesop Rock, Tommy Wright III, or Gangsta Pat are? I've never heard of King Von, but I've listened to Ultra Magentic Mc's, Da Lench Mob, Deltron 3030, Brotha Lynch, Mac Mall, 8 Ball and Mjg , and I don't think this King Vom guy or anyone coming out in the last 5-10 years will be influential at all besides Hopsin and Token.

Gangsta Pat is good

Gangsta Pat is good

If it wasn't for people like Tommy Wright III and Gangsta Pat, we would have never seen this boom of sound cloud rappers. Triple 6 Mafia, not three six mafia, would never exist, nor would the plethora of beats that they stole and used from those two rap gods. Fuck three six for even trying to ask for royalties when they know damn right they never paid any real respect to those guys, the real Memphis g's. Suicide boys, Pouya, Ramierez and a ton of other people wouldn't even exist today hadn't these guys been out there making tapes when you had to grind in person.

You never heard of Twista, Do or Die, Crucial Conflict, etc.? Although one of the guys from Do or Die did kill somebody.
nowadays kids are finding their new favorite rappers on Soundcloud, or worldstarhipop and it shows especially with how devalued morality has become in the last decade. these cats don't know Eric Wright, but they know NWA, go figure. The same type of people that are out there ripping down statues of Frederick Douglas...I'm almost convinced this shit new genre of rap that involves killing each other or being the most real motherfucker around will be the death of America's future.

I know who Twista is (I actually share a birthday with him lol) and I guess he falls under the neither category.

Don't know who those other two are, they sound like 90s groups

Pfft, why couldn't they be real men, like Varg and stab their enemies to death, then smile about it in court?

Black Metallers do murder better.

200.gif

I know who Twista is (I actually share a birthday with him lol) and I guess he falls under the neither category.

Don't know who those other two are, they sound like 90s groups

Really? Twista and Do or Die were actually frequent collaborators most notably on “Po Pimp” and “Still Po Pimpin’” among many others.

It seems like they'll shoot you for just talking shit. What is the war about? Did it really start with Keef hitting Jojo?

Lmao the comments on the video "they say his neck grows one inch for every body he catches" <45>

Pfft, why couldn't they be real men, like Varg and stab their enemies to death, then smile about it in court?

Black Metallers do murder better.

200.gif

Varg is just fucking frustrating. Recorded Filosofem at what, 20 years old? Then can't follow it up because of personal shit he did.

I'm just salty because Filosofem is one of my absolute favourite albums.

Saw the video of the shooting on reddit. He was whooping someone's ass and the shooter popped out and got him. Happened fast.

Back