And another rapper shot dead

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Rip King von

Yea yea ik hardly no one knows who he Is or even cares but it is what it is. Dude had a bright future in music but just couldn't leave that thug life behind .

I had actually heard of him only because YouTube always recommends me these icebox videos for some reason. His stood out because of all the comments about how he holds the pen.

Rip King von

Yea yea ik hardly no one knows who he Is or even cares but it is what it is. Dude had a bright future in music but just couldn't leave that thug life behind .

Everyone who knows anything about hip hop knows who King Von is. His crew O-Block are one of the most notorious Chicago gangs around. He was suspected in multiple homicides.

He's probably one of the most well known rappers to come out of the Chicago drill scene.

Honestly I was expecting him to get popped in Chicago, not down here in Atlanta. I'm actually friends with some of the security that was involved in the shooting. Pretty much stupid nonsense turned into a fight that turned into a shooting.

So do they call a moot to choose a new rap king now or how does it work?

Dude was a legit g but like I said he couldn't leave that thug life behind it's a shame really.

I thought about making this thread but no one gave a shit when I posted about FBG Duck getting got

these guys just never learn. they win the lottery with rap, and have access to millions of dollars, fame, a life most can only dream of.....but they decide to double down on the gang lifestyle until he bites them in the ass. they value not being a sell-out or "soft" more than their livelihood.

2020 is just absolutely wild....of all people to get him, its while hes beefing with quondo rondo's guys and has absolutely nothing to do with Chicago...

Everyone who knows anything about hip hop knows who King Von is. His crew O-Block are one of the most notorious Chicago gangs around. He was suspected in multiple homicides.

He's probably one of the most well known rappers to come out of the Chicago drill scene.

Honestly I was expecting him to get popped in Chicago, not down here in Atlanta. I'm actually friends with some of the security that was involved in the shooting. Pretty much stupid nonsense turned into a fight that turned into a shooting.
yea he left Chi-Raq to get away from the bs but go figure the bs will find you. He's easily one of the drill goats

@IloveTHIS

Right!!

Imagine being from the grimiest of all hoods, poor as fuck, and being able to get rich and make it out by making subpar rap music, only to involve yourself in some street fight outside a club. I'm gone bro, I'll be in my nice ass house. But that mindset is what made them who they are, double edged sword. I was a fan of duck but von never stuck out to me.

Live by the sword die by the sword.
he did, to the maximum. same with FBG Duck.

Von left his block but was always with the bullshit. hell he was on parole for another murder case, still got into with those guys and died for it....

Duck wasn't even willing to leave his block, despite being a millionaire and top priority #1 to kill for a whole shit ton of enemies.

its ignorant as hell but I kind of respect it. Dude was fearless. Walked through life like a demon.

Generic street life lyrics followed by "when I'm gone" bla bla bla.

World will pay for his loss!

I hope humanity prevails!

he did, to the maximum. same with FBG Duck.

Von left his block but was always with the bullshit. hell he was on parole for another murder case, still got into with those guys and died for it....

Duck wasn't even willing to leave his block, despite being a millionaire and top priority #1 to kill for a whole shit ton of enemies.

its ignorant as hell but I kind of respect it. Dude was fearless. Walked through life like a demon.

That's terrible

Crazy story Is his only hit. Chicago and ATL folks don’t get along to good.

Damn

I just heard about this guy a few months ago after Duck was gunned down in broad daylight

So many young black men lives cut short to the most senseless bullshit

RIP King

Back