And another rapper shot dead

Didn't know thr guy... Well if you're a rapper and you haven't been shot yet you're doing something wrong

Well if you're a rapper and you haven't been shot yet you're doing something wrong
200.gif

Never heard of him but judging by appearance alone he doesn't exactly look like an upstanding citizen. The life of a gang banger isn't a safe or smart path to follow in life.

Saw on Twitter that Boosie may have been shot.

I don’t follow modern rap music much these days but the first time I hear of these guys is when they’re in the headlines because they’ve been shot dead. Their sales inevitably increase after this. I saw an autopsy pic of King Von that looked gnarly.

My favorite part of rappers getting shot is when you get OG gangster rappers pontificating saying stop the violence. Im like mothafucka you were on an album called crips and bloods.

It's pretty telling that people are attracted to these "artists" due to the drama surrounding them instead of their music.

If they're expected to remain "street" in order to sell, then their songs aren't good enough to stand on their own.

Bandgang Paid Will? Dead at 27. Cause of death details unavailable at the moment so may not be shooting.

Epic 3 hour youtube video about King Von being rap's first "serial killer".

Back