American Handegg players at UW turn to MMA for increased effectiveness

I think the argument is kind of a moot point because all those dudes in the NFL and the AFL would beat the hell out of all of us!

That being said, I always thought that it was unfair that NFL players get crap for wearing pads and helmets... because they hit each other with those helmets! That's like letting the AFL guys hit each other with a bunch of car hoods.

Pads have the same effect as boxing gloves, both let you hit a lot harder.

I was loling @ the notion of me playing soccer. Why would I want to do that? This is America.

American football is for pussies. In European football you could get a wet willie. It's fooking brootal.

Soccer-Dives-32.gif

Seriously, soccer is always good, hard manly play.

BrilliantBouncyCowrie.gif

Last edited:
Say what you want about the players that act like women, but the sport is way more physical than people like to mention, and if you deny that you haven't ever played competitive football.

It's a game of fucking patty-cake compared to real football. Fuck off with this shit. No rational person can argue this point.

It's a game of fucking patty-cake compared to real football. Fuck off with this shit. No rational person can argue this point.

They're two completely different sports. One is about skill and ability and the other is about natural athleticism and pure strength and speed. I'm just saying football isn't all rolling around being hurt, that's just what the pussies do. Football is a hard game, and foreign players have been ruining that aspect for a while.

Also I see all of this talk about American football, when in reality Rugby is a harder tougher and more brutal sport.

I watched a game of AFL recently. Not nearly as rough and tumble as advertised. Guys take it a lot easier on each other (and themselves) when they don't wear pads.

and when they don't get a minute off every 6 to 20 seconds....

and when they don't get a minute off every 6 to 20 seconds....

Fair but during run of play they aren't going as hard and fast as American footballers do for 10-20 seconds spurts. Rugby seems to be more about endurance than burst speed.

You wouldn't say that if you boxed or played football at the professional level.

Does padding absorb a blow yes or no? Also, I've boxed since I was young and I'm pretty sure getting hit with a glove is much nicer than being hit with a bare fist.

Also.
giphy.gif

punch-to-the-ear-rugby-tackle-hit-gifs.gif

efe8665d448a285f46fb9b3dd7e45fa7.gif

de-choses-et-d-autres-gnons-de-gnons_374083.gif

107413_gallen_by_petrolspice-d67zzp5.gif

Rugby players would for sure make better fighters.

Honestly sir, I think you are projecting at this point. We're just having a bit of fun. Don't go all Sidney Crosby.

wj0HgvO.gif

The whole trolling thing is what 5 year olds do to get attention or what people say when they know they're wrong.

The whole trolling thing is what 5 year olds do to get attention or what people say when they know they're wrong.

This entire thread is a troll thread. Get less angry about it and you'll have more fun.

He's literally catching a ball with his hand. I mean, it's an impressive catch but any kid above the age of 5 can catch.

What's your thing with 5 year olds?

edit: This was a very bitchy thing for me to say, and I apologize for it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back