American Handegg players at UW turn to MMA for increased effectiveness

Haha yeah... Real tough tackles in here. Jerk the guys spine when he's not looking...

BIG HITS

The only sport where guys hit as hard as the NFL is the NHL, though the big hits are a bit more sporadic there. I'm not saying other sports aren't tough, but there's no league for big hits like the NFL.

goldsonhit.gif

Is that Rod Tidwell getting decked?

The only sport where guys hit as hard as the NFL is the NHL, though the big hits are a bit more sporadic there. I'm not saying other sports aren't tough, but there's no league for big hits like the NFL.

goldsonhit.gif

CHEAPSHOT.gif.pagespeed.ce.aVK6dcySPe.gif

Nice hit in the football game.

Illegal hit in the hockey game (interference, he's hitting a player without the puck). And the straight head contact should lead to a game misconduct and maybe a suspension.

EDIT: yeah, 4 game suspension for Rome on that hit. Stupid head hunting on a puckless player. Could have been more than 4 games.

Are they not showing the face because she's a butterface? Still awesome gif, thanks for posting it.

thanks for the ups, I just try to please with this gif sprinkled amongst lame threads going nowhere fast.

I watched a game of AFL recently. Not nearly as rough and tumble as advertised. Guys take it a lot easier on each other (and themselves) when they don't wear pads.
That ain't rugby. It's Australian Rules Handegg

goldsonhit.gif

CHEAPSHOT.gif.pagespeed.ce.aVK6dcySPe.gif

NHL hits can be horribly brutal. I've actually seen many more concussions and injury from NHL hits than I have from NFL. However I've seen some nasty ones in the NFL as well.

This one by Dion Phaneuf on Simon Moser was particularly brutal. Simon Moser actually went unconscious after the hit and people thought he had died on the bench. Fortunately he did not. https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blo...-Phaneuf-hit-Swiss-player-pass?urn=nhl-wp4038

Last edited:
NHL hits can be horribly brutal. I've actually seen many more concussions and injurys from NHL hits than I have from NFL. However I've seen some nasty ones in the NFL as well.

Guys are going faster in the NHL. No doubt about it. So the greatest (or worst) hits are in the NHL. However, there are a lot more collisions in an NFL game. They usually only replay the tackle of the guy with the ball, but there are a lot of hard blocks, etc.

Jared%20Allen%20blindside%20hit.gif

Lee3.gif

The real question is does TS or anyone itt know what UW is?

I watched a game of AFL recently. Not nearly as rough and tumble as advertised. Guys take it a lot easier on each other (and themselves) when they don't wear pads.

I think the argument is kind of a moot point because all those dudes in the NFL and the AFL would beat the hell out of all of us!

That being said, I always thought that it was unfair that NFL players get crap for wearing pads and helmets... because they hit each other with those helmets! That's like letting the AFL guys hit each other with a bunch of car hoods.

NHL hits can be horribly brutal. I've actually seen many more concussions and injury from NHL hits than I have from NFL. However I've seen some nasty ones in the NFL as well.

This one by Dion Phaneuf on Simon Moser was particularly brutal. Simon Moser actually went unconscious after the hit and people thought he had died on the bench. Fortunately he did not. https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blo...-Phaneuf-hit-Swiss-player-pass?urn=nhl-wp4038

the combination of no face mask & playing on ice makes it extremely dangerous and brutal.

the combination of no face mask & playing on ice makes it extremely dangerous and brutal.

Hockey helmets are mostly plastic and foam, like a bicycle helmet, so it cushions some of the impact but not so much when they hit the sides of the head against boards and shoulders. NFL helmets are a weapon.

Say what you want about the players that act like women, but the sport is way more physical than people like to mention, and if you deny that you haven't ever played competitive football.

Say what you want about the players that act like women, but the sport is way more physical than people like to mention, and if you deny that you haven't ever played competitive football.

I was loling @ the notion of me playing soccer. Why would I want to do that? This is America.

Back