Amazing: A Man Accepted into a Pride of Adult Lions and a Clan of Spotted Hyenas

theycallitMurda

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I've only just come across it, actually through my Sky news website when I was searching for something. So I took to Youtube to find more on this guy, Kevin Richardson. Thought I'd share in case you haven't seen it. I found this video...

Part 2, 3 and 4 are on Youtube.

He's been doing this for years it seems but I've never seen anything like it.

I must say I am blown away. I mean I can understand a gaining of trust for a wild animal, but for how long? Because we cannot forget, these lions and these hyenas are wild predators that their wild instinct can take over at any time and rip this man to shreds, it's in their nature and if they are hungry or feel threatened, they could easily do it. So this has actually blown me away. There's more of his different documentaries floating about as well if you're intrigued.

Last edited:
Cool that he did it, but if he winds up lion or hyena shit then that's the risk he took.

none of these ever end well

So they're making a sequel?

grizzlyman.jpg

Love seeing stuff like this. But in reality hope he doesn't end up getting Treadwelled

One wrong move and his dead, hell a scratch alone from any of those animals and he's dead from infection

Hey may be able to trick them into thinking he is a wild cat or dog but sooner or later one of them is going to wise up.

Make no mistake, he's not fooling them, they're simply tolerating his presence, at least to this point.

fucking dumbass, lions and hyenas hate each other, he can't play both sides of the fence. maybe they'll split him down the middle.

he's said that they've been raised in captivity since birth and that he would not try doing what he does with wild lions/hyenas

Last edited:
he's said that they've been raised in captivity since birth and that he would not try doing what he does with wild lions/hyenas

Either way, it obviously takes some balls and maybe a little craziness to do daily activities with these lions and hyenas.

An animal is an animal which have basic nature instincts that can attack at any time, even unprovoked. And both lions and hyenas are ferocious predators, one wrong move from this man and it can be game over at any time. His confidence is key in these types of dealings though. You should check the other parts, truly fascinating stuff.

Not to mention, African lions and hyenas are both in the top 20 most dangerous animals on earth.

Guess you didn't watch the video because he DOES do this with wild hyenas.

Guess you didn't watch the video because he DOES do this with wild hyenas.

Yeah, also this.

And also at 13:10 of Part 3 - this video:

One of the female lions had cubs and she killed one of the weaker ones, so he made a decision to take her cubs out completely and bring them up himself. At 13:10 of the video she isn't happy and the trust between the two is broken. Just such amazing stuff really.

Back