Am I the only one who doesn't care about Cyborg getting her own division?

And I claim Sonnen should never fight again. Neither should Cyborg. Your point?

Unlike you I am not a salty hypocrite.
How am I a salty hypocrite? When did I ever say fighters who tested positive should be banned forever? Also you only just started with that so you won't look bad. I remember after Chael got caught you were still defending him. You only changed your tune after you realized how dumb you sound.

Damn you sound mad. You ok champ?
Any comment on the sourced and proven Cyborg adding 12lbs to fight at 145, cutting 27lbs, after claiming she wasnt fighting at 135 because she did not want to cut 25lbs?

How am I a salty hypocrite? When did I ever say fighters who tested positive should be banned forever? Also you only just started with that so you won't look bad. I remember after Chael got caught you were still defending him. You only changed your tune after you realized how dumb you sound.
Except that's a lie. I don't care if a fighter is someone i like or dislike, I follow the facts.

People were saying Chael had 4x the allowed testosterone. It was a lie. I defend facts.

It's hilarious how I see the same EXACT people who shit on male PED cheats, support one of the biggest and blatant PED cheats of all time in Cyborg just because they hate Ronda. It's pathetic
Actually, it's much more common to see posters give guys like Overeem, Vitor and Lombard a pass while bringing up Cyborg's failed test from years ago in every thread about her cause they nuthug Ronda.

And I claim Sonnen should never fight again. Neither should Cyborg. Your point?

Unlike you I am not a salty hypocrite.

Ohh shit just realized you have a 2011 account while Chael had already tested positive in 2010. You dumbass.

[QUOTE="Willek, post: 120028479, member: 503599"]I know she's probably the best WMMA fighter and beats Tate/Nunes/Holm at catchweight of 140 but I just don't give two shits.

Her fights don't interest me. Notorious drug cheat. There's like 8 girls at 135 who know what they are doing and that number would be even less at 145 pounds. She's not a 'needle mover' though the way she acts on twitter she seems to think she's a big shot.

I'd probably cheer for Ronda against her.[/QUOTE]
Gabby beats dat azz

What will they call this division?

WBW (Womens Borg Weight), or WCW (Women's Cybro Weight), maybe start a gender neutral division, TGOW (Transgender Open Weight)?

Ohh shit just realized you have a 2011 account while Chael had already tested positive in 2010. You dumbass.

I think with this and the reply it was posted for should pretty much end you coming into Cyborg threads crying about cheater,roider or whatever else you want to say. You come off as a REAL DUMBASS.

I wish the people saying "the division would be too weak" could be forced to name 10 fighters in each division.

It would get real interesting around 135.

TRT was legal. His claim was he was on TRT. The CSAC gave him a reduced suspension. He was on TRT since 2008. Is it likely he abused steroids before that? Absolutely. But if you are not completely sure you can't make the claim. Nothing about that suspension warranted steroid cheat.

Just like Vitor's use of TRT when he should not have been using it was not in and of itself steroid abuse.

Neither should probably have ever been on TRT.

I wish the people saying "the division would be too weak" could be forced to name 10 fighters in each division.

It would get real interesting around 135.
It really would not. 135 is weak, 145 is nonexistent as a division.

TRT was legal. His claim was he was on TRT. The CSAC gave him a reduced suspension. He was on TRT since 2008. Is it likely he abused steroids before that? Absolutely. But if you are not completely sure you can't make the claim. Nothing about that suspension warranted steroid cheat.

Just like Vitor's use of TRT when he should not have been using it was not in and of itself steroid abuse.

Neither should probably have ever been on TRT.
Yea, Chael is clean. What happened to BOTH Cyborg and Chael should never compete again? Face it retard, you got caught. Now man up and admit it. Lol at the thought of Chael being clean. {<jordan}

115's? Really? And yes, a couple girls moved up. But you compare the talent levels or the rosters at the various weights. Even before she pissed hot, Cyborg was talking about moving down because there was no competition at 135.

And yes, Carano had much greater marketability than Cyborg. Hell, she still does. And, of course, Carano had the same issue as Cyborg: fighting smaller competition constantly. Girls routinely moved up to fight her as well. Of course she only fought 7 times before running into Cyborg. Anybody picking Carano to win that fight beforehand was thinking with their dick.

Hey now, what's wrong with this? <cheer>

I know she's probably the best WMMA fighter and beats Tate/Nunes/Holm at catchweight of 140 but I just don't give two shits.

Her fights don't interest me. Notorious drug cheat. There's like 8 girls at 135 who know what they are doing and that number would be even less at 145 pounds. She's not a 'needle mover' though the way she acts on twitter she seems to think she's a big shot.

I'd probably cheer for Ronda against her.

pretty much the way i feel. i like women's mma. they usually throw down. you get a stinker here and there, but the same thing happens in male fights. the only real difference is you get less ko's from females.

however i just can't bring myself to give 2 fucks about cyborg. 145 is weak and she refuses to make 135.

cyborg CAN make 135, she just refuses to stop lifting. you think ANY woman is naturally that lean and muscular? no, she absolutely can. she just refuses to. she won't defend her 145 belt and won't move to 135. so uhhh she is irrelevant, and stupid.

if she made 135 she could be a wrecking machine, maybe get the belt, make bank. yet she refuses to. why?

You're the only one.

This.

Speak for yourself, TS.

I'm a huge Cyborg fan. She's fun to watch and as dominant as she's been for the past decade, deserves her own division.

People have spoken of it for some time. Previously linked article about it in the thread.

Affidavit was submitted 09APR2012. No, I do not have a copy, as I am not a member of the CSAC. However, will see what I can find. It may take some time. And since I had to post a tweet that you could not find, you will be understandingly patient if it takes me a couple of days. Not sure what access the public has.
Good man, I'm genuinely interested in that proceeding. File a FOIA if you have to, this needs to come to light.

135 was created in Strikeforce for 145 refugees who wanted nothing to do with Cristiane Cyborg Justino. Jaws couldn't chase his victims on land. Cyborg is never going to make 135 and to ask her to deplete herself physically ruins any interest of seeing Cyborg fight at all. Since being the beast who can barely make 145 is who she is. If those girls don't want to step up to fight the long time queen of 145 then i suppose that's her fate. It makes her the baddest chick though since all the other girls are afraid to challenge her. Maybe she'll become obscure like the great NFL cornerback who seems like they have fallen off the face of the earth, but then you realize you never hear about them getting interceptions or breaking up passes because quarterbacks have opted never to throw in their direction.

I think UFC will make 145 an official division for Cyborg. Since the DuckCyborgWeight division has become a mess of parity and who knows when/if Honda is returning. UFC thinks it's getting safer to make Cyborg a regular because they don't have anybody to protect from her and they aren't worried about fans rallying for DuckCyborgWeights to fight at 140. Cyborg has fought for UFC and all of a sudden you don't hear shit about Dana insisting she makes 135.

You are off your meds, I see.

Last edited:
Back