Am I the only one who doesn't care about Cyborg getting her own division?

TS: "I don't care at all about this thing that I care enough about to create a forum thread"

Seems legit.

So I guess her legal team committed perjury?

Seriously? Do you throw your back out reaching like that? Pathetic.

Good job that you are talking about Cyborg haters. I dislike both Ronda and Cyborg. Do you have anything relevant for me that is not a denial of facts?
Perjury? Lol is this a murder trial? I already said Cyborg got trolled into thinking Ronda was gonna fight her and used it trying to get a lighter sentence. It doesnt mean Ronda was really gonna go through with it. Show me the signed fight contact or shut up about it. Again the same tired arguments. Hanging your hat on what Ronda said she would do years ago is pretty lame. Cyborg would fight her at CW tomorrow, the only ducking going on is Ronda.

The only fact we really know is Ronda fought at 145 and avoided Cyborg dropping weight and said "She wasn't ready for her ".

Perjury? Lol is this a murder trial? I already said Cyborg got trolled into thinking Ronda was gonna fight her and used it trying to get a lighter sentence. It doesnt mean Ronda was really gonna go through with it. Show me the signed fight contact or shut up about it. Again the same tired arguments. Hanging your hat on what Ronda said she would do years ago is pretty lame. Cyborg would fight her at CW tomorrow, the only ducking going on is Ronda.

What do you base this on? I am not basing this on what Ronda said. I am basing this on what Cyborg, her lawyers and other people that were there said.

But of course the Evil Genius Ronda got over on all of them. Of course, Cyborg and her lawyers may know something we do not. Of course, you appear to know absolutely everything. And they cannot sign a fight agreement while one person is on suspension. Very convenient for you.

For some reason you manage to blame Ronda for everything, and ignore everything that does not suit you, even if it is backed up by others, such as Loretta Hunt (who first reported on the affidavit).

So, again, do you have anything of value to post, or is it more of you sticking your fingers in your ears, spinning around in a circle and crying "Ronda bad! Ronda bad!" You cannot support a single thing you said, and when I post links, you somehow blame evidence on Ronda.

Seriously man, wtf?

The only fact we really know is Ronda fought at 145 and avoided Cyborg dropping weight and said "She wasn't ready for her ".
Actually we know Cyborg was 160, and then added 12lbs to weigh 172 with a 6pack and extreme low bady fat. Yet after adding 12lbs she still made 145.

I can't blame anyone for disliking WMMA, but if you're going to hate on Cyborg because she's a drug cheat then you should also hate half the male roster. Do you also proclaim your dislike of male fighters that have used in the past?
What male is a proven steroid cheat, who then added 12lbs and called out someone in a division 10lbs lower demanding they meet them at their weight class or catchweight?

Oh well then source the trolling.

You can't sign a fight contract while suspended, that was the point of the affidavit. Remove the suspension so they could sign and fight.

I don't care at all about WMMA, but cyborg is one of the few fighters I can tolerate watching

What do you base this on? I am not basing this on what Ronda said. I am basing this on what Cyborg, her lawyers and other people that were there said.

But of course the Evil Genius Ronda got over on all of them. Of course, Cyborg and her lawyers may know something we do not. Of course, you appear to know absolutely everything. And they cannot sign a fight agreement while one person is on suspension. Very convenient for you.

For some reason you manage to blame Ronda for everything, and ignore everything that does not suit you, even if it is backed up by others, such as Loretta Hunt (who first reported on the affidavit).

So, again, do you have anything of value to post, or is it more of you sticking your fingers in your ears, spinning around in a circle and crying "Ronda bad! Ronda bad!" You cannot support a single thing you said, and when I post links, you somehow blame evidence on Ronda.

Seriously man, wtf?
Im basing that off of how much ducking Ronda had done throughout the years, it shows she never had any intention of fighting Cyborg. Show me the fight contact or shut up. It's the same argument I have heard since before you were even here. You aren't fooling anyone with cherrpicked arguments, as someone who has followed MMA for years I know what happened and how it went down. I see you keep ignoring me saying Cyborg would fight Ronda tomorrow at CW but you still come back with "but but years ago Ronda said she would" argument. It doesnt fly. Like I said it's the same tired old debating tactics. That's why I don't even try and go full troll mode in most threads. No point, I know what I know and when 90%of Sherdog were saying Ronda is goat and would beat Cyborg I still said the same thing I do now. It's laughable to me.

Actually we know Cyborg was 160, and then added 12lbs to weigh 172 with a 6pack and extreme low bady fat. Yet after adding 12lbs she still made 145.
Lol goes to ever Cyborg thread saying she is a Roid cheat. Fav fighter is Chael Sonnen. Keep on being retarded brah.

I cannot show you a contract. They cannot sign one while a fighter was suspended. However, lawyers cannot submit perjurious testimony without risking getting disbarred. But you will ignore that.

And no, I am not ignoring you, I am holding them both responsible, which I said from the start. The only one cherry-picking here is you, as you ignore any and all evidence to the contrary, including statements from Cyborg, her lawyers, Loretta Hunt, reports, etc.

And then you tell someone else to shut up?

Take your own advice, hypocrite.

Lol goes to ever Cyborg thread saying she is a Roid cheat. Fav fighter is Chael Sonnen. Keep on being retarded brah.
And I claim Sonnen should never fight again. Neither should Cyborg. Your point?

Unlike you I am not a salty hypocrite.

And I claim Sonnen should never fight again. Neither should Cyborg. Your point?

Unlike you I am not a salty hypocrite.

He will ignore anything he disagrees with. Or blame it on Ronda. Just put him on ignore. It is pathetic.

I cannot show you a contract. They cannot sign one while a fighter was suspended. However, lawyers cannot submit perjurious testimony without risking getting disbarred. But you will ignore that.

And no, I am not ignoring you, I am holding them both responsible, which I said from the start. The only one cherry-picking here is you, as you ignore any and all evidence to the contrary, including statements from Cyborg, her lawyers, Loretta Hunt, reports, etc.

And then you tell someone else to shut up?

Take your own advice, hypocrite.
Again with that perjury excuse. It's not perjury unless you are knowingly lying under oath. I already said Cyborg THOUGHT Ronda would fight her. Doesn't mean Ronda was gonna actually do it, after all these years it's only reasonable to believe she never was. Same tired arguments that I have debated for years but you go ahead and cling to it if it makes you feel better.

Back