Am I the only one who doesn't care about Cyborg getting her own division?

It's hilarious how I see the same EXACT people who shit on male PED cheats, support one of the biggest and blatant PED cheats of all time in Cyborg just because they hate Ronda. It's pathetic

A good portion of the UFC roster has now been popped.

I know she's probably the best WMMA fighter and beats Tate/Nunes/Holm at catchweight of 140 but I just don't give two shits.

Her fights don't interest me. Notorious drug cheat. There's like 8 girls at 135 who know what they are doing and that number would be even less at 145 pounds. She's not a 'needle mover' though the way she acts on twitter she seems to think she's a big shot.

I'd probably cheer for Ronda against her.
There is already enough women's weight classes, no one really cares. If she wants to be relevant then get to 135

Yea, Chael is clean. What happened to BOTH Cyborg and Chael should never compete again? Face it retard, you got caught. Now man up and admit it. Lol at the thought of Chael being clean. {<jordan}
Are you really that stupid? You specifically mentioned the 2010 test. I stand by everything stated, it's not my fault you are too stupid to follow along.

Are you really that stupid? You specifically mentioned the 2010 test. I stand by everything stated, it's not my fault you are too stupid to follow along.
Goes into every Cyborg thread crying about being a Roid cheat. Fav fighter is Chael Sonnen. Gets called out on it and says he doesn't think Chael should be back and should be banned for life (moving the goalposts here thinking you were slick ). Chael tests positive in 2010 while you were still on his nuts a year later (Also still defending him in 2014) making your SN on here. You're a hypocritical RETARD. Exposed.

I don't mind particularly she is one of the biggest stars in WMMA but she could probably make 136.

Goes into every Cyborg thread crying about being a Roid cheat. Fav fighter is Chael Sonnen. Gets called out on it and says he doesn't think Chael should be back and should be banned for life (moving the goalposts here thinking you were slick ). Chael tests positive in 2010 while you were still on his nuts a year later (Also still defending him in 2014) making your SN on here. You're a hypocritical RETARD. Exposed.
Are you stupid or obtuse? Chael had a subsequent failure after 2010. Him and Cyborg should never compete again. Chael is not and never was my favorite fighter. Do you have anything to add that is actually true, or just more lies and fallacies?

Back