Am I the only diehard Tyron Woodley fan on here lol?

How about one punch KO power?
He would have to actually throw a punch every now and again. When I get insomnia, I know I can log in to fight pass, dial me up some Tyquil fights and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Sweet dreams, prince.

Psychological thriller plot twist: Woodley has no diehard fans, not even you.

Mostly trolling for moments like this

I think he's an incredible fighter with great fight IQ.

For posters who belittle fighters like Condit, Georges, Rory ect. to try to explain what makes Tyron so great.

I feed off you guys telling me GSP vs. Hardy was a boring grappling match, nearly ripping his arm off more than once, while there hasn't been a WW champion who can effectively pass guard since.

It honestly feels like it.

Every day I see negative threads and posts about him.

He's boring, he's passive, he's annoying, he's jarring, he's a race-baiter, he's overrated, he would get destroyed by Rory in a rematch, he is the most boring UFC champion of all-time, he lost to Wonderboy twice, his win against Condit was lucky etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I have always liked Tyron and truly became a diehard fan after his UFC debut.

I'll be cheering him again this weekend, I think he's an incredible fighter with great fight IQ.

Do I have any compadres here lol?
out of 7 billion on this planet.... yes you are the only one. you are the one.

There are a few people out there who will spend their time on the internet defending him; mostly for reasons more or less unrelated to fighting.

I give him credit for taking the number one contender in every defense
Not many champs have done it in the last years

The casuals of today don't give a shit about fighters facing top competition, number one contenders, defending titles, cleaning out divisions, or any other metrics that all combat greats have always been judged by. They don't follow MMA, they follow fighters. They tune in for the soup de jour "needle movers" and gobble up the hype. They route for champs. They are glory chasers who derive some sort of dick-hardening effect from being part of a group that worships a "winner". These losers have helped kill the sport.

Last edited:
Hahaha I really don't know why but I had that vibe from you. I mean that in a good way.

Lol I'm from European country that has like 10 black people so....
Hahaha, this is amazing.

Well I did grow up in Tottenham, North London, where I was like 1 of 5 white people in my life until I got into the corporate world. Now all I see is white people lol.

Not a fan of Tyrone's.Hope Till knocks him the fuck out but I really don't think its going to happen.

The Chosen Ones will be out in force next week.

It honestly feels like it.

Every day I see negative threads and posts about him.

He's boring, he's passive, he's annoying, he's jarring, he's a race-baiter, he's overrated, he would get destroyed by Rory in a rematch, he is the most boring UFC champion of all-time, he lost to Wonderboy twice, his win against Condit was lucky etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I have always liked Tyron and truly became a diehard fan after his UFC debut.

I'll be cheering him again this weekend, I think he's an incredible fighter with great fight IQ.

Do I have any compadres here lol?
You are the only one and I’m sure even you are trolling.

The hate on him is generally justified and I honestly think Woodley encourages it. Here are some facts, good and bad, about Woodley:
1) He was destroying Condit prior to the leg injury so this win wasn't really questionable at all
2) He absolutely cowered against the cage and gave up against Rory in a fight I thought he'd win handily beforehand
3) His title shot was not well deserved and he only got it because Dana wanted to punish Hendricks for missing weight for their title eliminator. Woodley played hard ball and sat out for a long time which was smart, but people were justifiably annoyed with him when Wonderboy was being active taking on all comers at the same time.
4) His win over Lawler wasn't a fluke, but it wasn't a usual performance for him
5) He's been an extremely active champion which is refreshing in modern times
6) His performances since winning the belt have been incredibly lackluster and his relentless demands for "money fights" are both obnoxious and delusional (considering fans' lack of excitement for his fights)
7) With multiple unavenged losses and unimpressive performances, he is nowhere near nor will be ever be near the title of WW GOAT which belongs to GSP. He is also not close to Hughes.

TLDR: Smart fighter who will make lots of money but will never be popular or go down as one of the greats

Tyron's biggest problem is going on those long bitchfits of his. His complain game is top-notch but it is a serious put-off. Nobody wants to root for a whiner
I do. I love the fact that Woodley calls out Dana fucking White for the the scumbag that he is.

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back