Am I the only diehard Tyron Woodley fan on here lol?

Yup. Sorry bro...

If his last 3 performancez haven't made you "die hard" then surely a 4th in a row will.

yana-e1517346991892.jpg

It honestly feels like it.

Every day I see negative threads and posts about him.

He's boring, he's passive, he's annoying, he's jarring, he's a race-baiter, he's overrated, he would get destroyed by Rory in a rematch, he is the most boring UFC champion of all-time, he lost to Wonderboy twice, his win against Condit was lucky etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I have always liked Tyron and truly became a diehard fan after his UFC debut.

I'll be cheering him again this weekend, I think he's an incredible fighter with great fight IQ.

Do I have any compadres here lol?

Hi, Tyrone

I like Woodley. He's a beast and I don't see any of the current contenders at 170 beating him, other than maybe Usman.

"Diehard" Woodley fan is a bit excessive though.

I'm a huge fan of Woodley when I watch the Marquardt KO.

Woodley has grown on me over the last couple years, despite the dogshit fights with Thompson. Definitely not a die-hard fan but also not a hater. I hope he KTFOs Till and Covington

He's boring, he's passive, he's annoying, he's jarring, he's a race-baiter, he's overrated, he would get destroyed by Rory in a rematch, he is the most boring UFC champion of all-time, he lost to Wonderboy twice, his win against Condit was lucky etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I'll be cheering him again this weekend, I think he's an incredible fighter with great fight IQ.

Didnt like him until I met him in person.

When you say "die-hard"
Please elaborate.

I like Woodley. He's a beast and I don't see any of the current contenders at 170 beating him, other than maybe Usman.

"Diehard" Woodley fan is a bit excessive though.
That's because the WW division is weak.

I'm sure if GSP came back he would still beat Woodley.

Woodley has some of the worst title defenses in history. I mean, what solid champ even gets a draw in his first title defense and a split decision in his second defense?

Basically 2 of his defenses are against the same guy and they were super close and his 3rd defense was against a 40 year old past him prime fighter. Which earned him the record for least punches thrown in a title fight I believe.

I'm sure you're not. I happen to be one of the guys that don't care for him. He has one of those attitudes(in my opinion)that everyone owes him something. Even as the champ he still has allot of that POOR ME crap spilling out of his mouth. Also, i think he fights boring.

Hi Tyron.

Back