Am I the only diehard Tyron Woodley fan on here lol?

Love Woodley! For sure it may get a little tiresome when he is trying to get money fights but he is as legit as they come in terms of skill and when he is chatting to people he seems like a great guy.

It honestly feels like it.

Every day I see negative threads and posts about him.

He's boring, he's passive, he's annoying, he's jarring, he's a race-baiter, he's overrated, he would get destroyed by Rory in a rematch, he is the most boring UFC champion of all-time, he lost to Wonderboy twice, his win against Condit was lucky etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I have always liked Tyron and truly became a diehard fan after his UFC debut.

I'll be cheering him again this weekend, I think he's an incredible fighter with great fight IQ.

Do I have any compadres here lol?

I've always liked tyron and enjoyed his fights for the most part. Wouldn't call myself a die hard fan but I sometimes play the part to balance things out on here.

Also TS I have made a war wagon for every Woodley fight since Gastelum and suspiciously you have been no where to be found
Perhaps I've missed them? Is this now a competition between us of who is the bigger Woodley fan?

Let's not get petty about this.

you're obviously not.

any " am i the only " thread is so dumb, no you're not the only one, whatever it is.

oh yeah? I'll bet you $100 no one says "me too" when I ask my question. Here goes....

Am I the only one with a micro penis on here?

boom! only one. Pay me <45>

this weekend?

also, horrendous taste

When you say "die-hard"
Please elaborate.
Well I don't have his merchandise in my wardrobe if that's what you're asking, but I've also not bought a Liverpool jersey in the last 2 years either and I would consider myself a pretty diehard fan of them.

I'm a big Woodley fan, would never miss one of his fights and honestly cheer him over almost any other fighter. I've stuck with him through the ups and the downs, always followed him (since Strikeforce) and truly became a big, big fan after his UFC debut. I've never cheered against him other than feeling really conflicted when he fought Lawler, as I'm also a huge fan of Robbie.

I'm a big Woodley fan.

Diehard? Now that's taking it to a whole different fucked up level.

I am. I feel he destroyed wonderboy the first fight and it shouldn't have been a draw. I recognize his greatness.

I think Tyron is probably a super good dude and the people closest to him probably have nothing but great things to say about him.

But shit, I was listening to old episodes of the mma hour back in 2014 and he was still doin the same shit he’s doing now. Complaining. Things are never fair. Everyone is always working against him. Why are there always double standards? Why why why why? Stfu Tyron.

Till, plus shut this fuckin dude up.

Perhaps I've missed them? Is this now a competition between us of who is the bigger Woodley fan?

Let's not get petty about this.
Oh don't worry, my son
there is no competition
giphy.gif

I like Woodley. Not a "die hard fan" per se, but I like him

If he was a shuffling dancing clown like Rampage he'd be liked more. MMA fans don't gravitate towards outspoken articulate fighters of color. They prefer the cliches like the "ghetto thug" or the mugging for the camera jester. Black fighter's that are too confident are considered "uppity". Black fighters who question the way they're treated "don't know their place" or are "ungrateful" for what they've been "given".

This shit isn't new.

I give him credit for taking the number one contender in every defense
Not many champs have done it in the last years

T woodz is my favourite fighter along with wonderboy and dc

It honestly feels like it.

Every day I see negative threads and posts about him.

He's boring, he's passive, he's annoying, he's jarring, he's a race-baiter, he's overrated, he would get destroyed by Rory in a rematch, he is the most boring UFC champion of all-time, he lost to Wonderboy twice, his win against Condit was lucky etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I have always liked Tyron and truly became a diehard fan after his UFC debut.

I'll be cheering him again this weekend, I think he's an incredible fighter with great fight IQ.

Do I have any compadres here lol?
you might be it, brother. That guys fight style of doing nothing and his personality of a potato don't get him a lot of fans.

Back