Am I the only diehard Tyron Woodley fan on here lol?

I do. I love the fact that Woodley calls out Dana fucking White for the the scumbag that he is.
I don't mind that Jack, it's what seems like the relentless carrying on that gets to me. I swear I'm trying to like the guy, I wanna like the guy

I am a fan as well. Although I can see why people dislike him

I really like him and he's really exciting. Problem is he's only been able to defend his title against the most boring fighters in the division. Now he's going to fight another boring fighter. Maia boring, Wonderboy boring, Till boring.

You're just on a completely different level in that case. Like the people in the world who believe that Mike Love was the real genius of The Beach Boys

No, there have been a lot that suddenly appeared after he won the title.

His sjw antics racebaiting and crying made me dislike him, was gonna root for him against colby tho. Sucks that fight did bot happen

I like Tyron. People fail to understand that there are two people in a fight, and you cannot blame one person for the fight being less entertaining. Wonderboy vs. Till is an indication that Wonderboy played a huge part in making fights boring.

I like him a lot not sure if I'd use the word Die Hard.

I like all the Mizzou Fighters (Askren, Woodley, Chandler). All three are nice guys in person. also hard not to be a fan of Woodley after he gave Kelvin his money back for missing weight.

you're obviously not.

any " am i the only " thread is so dumb, no you're not the only one, whatever it is.
There’s that one human out there somewhere... that likes that one weird thing out there. Like toy dolls being placed in jello in the fridge. Someone has to have done that, right?

I cannot stand the “race” stuff, it’s painful. But I am a fan, have been since he was a superstar all American wrestler out of Missouri. He blasted kosheck, won the title by ko’ing Lawler quick, he’s explosive and throws bombs in all his fights. I’m a fan! People mad he didn’t grapple with Maia? It’s like come on! He had firefights with wonderboy and won! His wrestling and striking is just too good.

I am an American and want him to beat up the Brit!

His sjw antics racebaiting and crying made me dislike him, was gonna root for him against colby tho. Sucks that fight did bot happen
I think he's been honest about his experience and the reality is sherdoggers bring that shit up way more than he does. I mean I can only remember like two interviews where he was asked about race and gave his opinion. Now every time his name is brought up Sherdoggers treat him like he's Al Sharpton or some shit.

I don't know if I'm diehard, but he has really grown on me. I was annoyed by his politicking his way to the titleshot and his subsequent bitching about racism. But the man has turned out to be an objectively good, and maybe even excellent champion. He has defended his belt frequently and against top competition. And I even like some of the personality stuff he is doing.

Tyron Woodley is the guy that bitches about money fights more than anyone else yet has NEVER had a money fight. Don’t @ me lol

I like him and askren, but that’s cause I studied at mizzou... and have some fond memories of Columbia mo.
Tyron seems like a decent guy, just not everyone’s cup of tea.

It honestly feels like it.

Every day I see negative threads and posts about him.

He's boring, he's passive, he's annoying, he's jarring, he's a race-baiter, he's overrated, he would get destroyed by Rory in a rematch, he is the most boring UFC champion of all-time, he lost to Wonderboy twice, his win against Condit was lucky etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I have always liked Tyron and truly became a diehard fan after his UFC debut.

I'll be cheering him again this weekend, I think he's an incredible fighter with great fight IQ.

Do I have any compadres here lol?

"Great fight IQ" lmao

It honestly feels like it.

Every day I see negative threads and posts about him.

He's boring, he's passive, he's annoying, he's jarring, he's a race-baiter, he's overrated, he would get destroyed by Rory in a rematch, he is the most boring UFC champion of all-time, he lost to Wonderboy twice, his win against Condit was lucky etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I have always liked Tyron and truly became a diehard fan after his UFC debut.

I'll be cheering him again this weekend, I think he's an incredible fighter with great fight IQ.

Do I have any compadres here lol?

I was a booster till fairly recently. Didn't care about most of what he complained about in terms of it being something to hate him over, because he was right about many things in varying degrees.

Now I guess I still like him generally, think he is a very impressive fighter, one of the best in MMA period, much moreso then some of the hype jobs etc, but can't really claim to be much of a booster or big fan, because the dude kind of lost me with, what to me was the contradictory "hood pass" shit to Mike Perry, which kind of tossed all of what the dude claimed to stand for out, at that moment for me.

Back