All you dummies not watching Mr Inbetween

Finished the season finale last night. Overall this season was a let down compared to 1 and 2. Finale episode was great but I didn't like the ending.

Oh you're a treasure, thank you. I'll get on that this weekend.

Alone is a survivalist show. They're in the wilderness with no one there whatsoever, having to hunt for food, build a shelter, not get raped by bears etc. Like 10 people get dropped off miles away from each other so no human contact. They have a satellite phone to call for help when they want to quit, sometimes when a doctor comes and does a 30 day health check says they can't continue due to malnourishment or what have you. It fascinates me because I know I wouldn't last one night.

The last man standing wins 500k
See, this is the problem.

my family Nick name is bear. And now I want the bears to rape them all like that bear did to Leo! I’m conflicted already..

did you see that ‘bear movie attack’ thread a few days ago?? I got so many hard ons learning of new titles I never heard of before!!

See, this is the problem.

my family Nick name is bear. And now I want the bears to rape them all like that bear did to Leo! I’m conflicted already..

did you see that ‘bear movie attack’ thread a few days ago?? I got so many hard ons learning of new titles I never heard of before!!
Hahaha, Leo didn't get raped! Great flick though.
I melted when I saw this on the news the other day.

Hahaha, Leo didn't get raped! Great flick though.
I melted when I saw this on the news the other day.

Lmao that bear def teared Leo a new asshole that is for sure!!

that video is unreal!! I’m so surprised the mother bear didn’t go in full rampage like and kill anyone that was near her Cubs!!!

i was hoping there was a vid for this, but that isn’t the case. I remember this story.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/alask...ht-into-party-eats-all-the-cupcakes-1.2688030

Lmao that bear def teared Leo a new asshole that is for sure!!

that video is unreal!! I’m so surprised the mother bear didn’t go in full rampage like and kill anyone that was near her Cubs!!!

i was hoping there was a vid for this, but that isn’t the case. I remember this story.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/alask...ht-into-party-eats-all-the-cupcakes-1.2688030
It was a mummy bear and he still had his trousers on! He got mauled a good un though for sure but no rape.
And ahahaha, I just read the headline out to a couple of colleagues. They cracked up as much as I did.

Nice find. I always underestimate the free stuff that's still floating around Youtube.
no worries buds, i just found this sometime last week before i finished season 3 two days ago, so it was nice to see where he started from. in that sense.

It was a mummy bear and he still had his trousers on! He got mauled a good un though for sure but no rape.
And ahahaha, I just read the headline out to a couple of colleagues. They cracked up as much as I did.
how do we know it was a mummy bear? i am not sold on that.

but yeah, one of the funnier news headlines i read in a long time!! so sad it got put down because it was linked to another home invasion

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

how do we know it was a mummy bear? i am not sold on that.

but yeah, one of the funnier news headlines i read in a long time!! so sad it got put down because it was linked to another home invasion

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>
I read that it was a rape before going to watch it, but his trousers were on the whole time.
"“As anyone who has seen the movie can attest, the bear in the film is a female who attacks Hugh Glass because she feels he might be threatening her cubs,” a Fox spokesperson said in a statement to Entertainment Weekly. “There is clearly no rape scene with a bear.”

I read that it was a rape before going to watch it, but his trousers were on the whole time.
"“As anyone who has seen the movie can attest, the bear in the film is a female who attacks Hugh Glass because she feels he might be threatening her cubs,” a Fox spokesperson said in a statement to Entertainment Weekly. “There is clearly no rape scene with a bear.”
[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

Ok you nearly won me over with that.

I just like to think Leo is a bad ass thAt survived freezing waters on ship that got hit by an iceberg who went on to get them slaves to fight for his entertainment before getting raped by a bear but surviving it only
To turn out to be a spaghetti western movie star.

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

Ok you nearly won me over with that.

I just like to think Leo is a bad ass thAt survived freezing waters on ship that got hit by an iceberg who went on to get them slaves to fight for his entertainment before getting raped by a bear but surviving it only
To turn out to be a spaghetti western movie star.
:D
It was a girl bear dammit. She raped him as much as I could rape him, Titanic can bugger off though, made me cry far too hard just before a bad break up and made the mistake of watching it over Christmas with my parents. Not pretty.

:D
It was a girl bear dammit. She raped him as much as I could rape him, Titanic can bugger off though, made me cry far too hard just before a bad break up and made the mistake of watching it over Christmas with my parents. Not pretty.

What bout django??

personally to me Leo getting raped by a male bear who was all hairy and stuff was one of the best scenes in movie history.

it’s unfair you don’t see the scene the way I do. But that hoe it be sometimes.

and could you imagine the friction you could cause between Leo and brad Pitt in once upon a time in hollywood, if you think if you would have great stoned sex with Brad, but you want to rape Leo!?​

What bout django??

personally to me Leo getting raped by a male bear who was all hairy and stuff was one of the best scenes in movie history.

it’s unfair you don’t see the scene the way I do. But that hoe it be sometimes.

and could you imagine the friction you could cause between Leo and brad Pitt in once upon a time in hollywood, if you think if you would have great stoned sex with Brad, but you want to rape Leo!?​
Any sex with Brad would be the best sex, but mummy bear didn't fuck Leo
And I'm talking over my metal Gods, Brad is it.
Once Upon reminded me of that, but I wouldn't mind being the ham in that sandwich.

Any sex with Brad would be the best sex, but mummy bear didn't fuck Leo
And I'm talking over my metal Gods, Brad is it.
Once Upon reminded me of that, but I wouldn't mind being the ham in that sandwich.
Mommy bear didn’t touch Leo because that was a full grown daddy bear.

<seedat>

“See you in your dreams”

Season-backdrops-6-1622093326.jpg

RIP the adventures of Ray Shoesmith

Best frontkick since Anderson & Lyoto

Fans of this show, look up a podcast called Killer Casting

It’s a goldmine of Mr. Inbetween content: episodes breaking down the show, plus interviews with the writer/star, director, & other actors

If you like great television, you cannot miss this show.

Well, I agree!
I watched if after seeing this thread by mistake.
I finished season 2.
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty great!
Over my expectations.
Thanks!

I also want to see The Magician (2005)

Back