All you dummies not watching Mr Inbetween

I just found this show on hulu. So far its fucking awesome. Only about halfway through season one.

I got half way through season 1. It's too boring

Is this Sherdog's new "The Wire" which I was kind of bored with also

Watched season 2 n was decent not great are the other seasons better?

Watched all seasons of this show. I loved it. I liked everything about it, including the ending. There's only one way to walk away from a life of crime. And that's to walk away and get a regular job.

If you are about that life forever you will end up in prison or dead.

Still think its crazy that the guy who plays ray wanted to end the show and had enough of the character. He didn't do anything but one film before this, maybe he just doesn't like being an actor and prefers to be a writer.

Still think its crazy that the guy who plays ray wanted to end the show and had enough of the character. He didn't do anything but one film before this, maybe he just doesn't like being an actor and prefers to be a writer.

So the character and actor both are Inbetween.

Ok, you guys convinced me. Just watched episode 1. So far so good.

Now I know where @fingercuffs old Av comes from. I actually was finding that a distraction at first that kept pulling me out of the show but, lol, got over it.

I did and it's a shame they stopped it at Season 3. They could've slid 2 more seasons in there.

Season 2 really manages to hit you in the feels.

I finally added this show to "Up Next" (thanks @Ares Black ). We have it on Hulu. Do you guys think my wife would like this, or is this more of show for Guys?

I finally added this show to "Up Next" (thanks @Ares Black ). We have it on Hulu. Do you guys think my wife would like this, or is this more of show for Guys?

My mum loved it.

At its heart is a black comedy about a guy struggling to maintain two seperate lives inbetween the normal and criminal world.

Its superb

MiB seems to have appeal across all different walks of life. It's the only show I have a 100% success rate so far recommending to people.

Back