All you dummies not watching Mr Inbetween

I’ll put it in the queue, but it may be a few years before i get to it. I always wait until there are 3-4 seasons done on a show before i watch it, and i have a whole bunch of shows on my waiting list. I never watch week to week.

So did you watch this fantastic show?

Quality show... which is pretty rare for my country. Haven't watched S2 but heard good things. Put a couple of people onto it already.

Is it just me or has there been a lot of excellent television from Australia in the last few years?

Is it just me or has there been a lot of excellent television from Australia in the last few years?
What else has there been? I cant really think of anything else that hit international tier quality

Never knew Dewey Crowe was an Aussie. I watched the first season. Fun show so far.
Aye, I watched this after Justifed. It's funny how the Aussie played the Floridian so well. Even with the gater teeth necklace, all he had to do was change his accent.

So did you watch this fantastic show?
Haven’t got to it yet unfortunately. My TV time is down to less than 3 hours per week, and I have a huge backlog. By the time spring rolls around I’ll probably watch even less, so it may be a while yet.

good reminder, I've had this show in the backlog for ages. straya cunts

watched s1 & s2 today. last few episodes of s2 were really good

watched s1 & s2 today. last few episodes of s2 were really good
Season 2 is brilliant.

His slow burn as the Avenger who seeks justice for the father who suspects the Pedo of killing his daughter is sublime.

Then his descent into semi madness when the same thing happens a little too close to home with his daughters friend being abducted. **chefs kiss*

Masterpieces

Season 2 is brilliant.

His slow burn as the Avenger who seeks justice for the father who suspects the Pedo of killing his daughter is sublime.

Then his descent into semi madness when the same thing happens a little too close to home with his daughters friend being abducted. **chefs kiss*

Masterpieces
yea that episode had me on the edge of my seat and the busting into the suburban house shotgun out was hilarious yet done so well it was powerful

great show not to mention the last episode of season 2 ruined me

great show not to mention the last episode of season 2 ruined me

Mr%20Inbetween%20S2%20Finale%20-%2001.gif

INCREDIBLE show!

Stumbled across it by pure chance last year and have watched the whole lot about 5-6 times!

For anybody joining this Thread late there's actually a prequal film - very low budget, Indie affair but a great watch!

I watched the first episode and found it to be pretty bland. Maybe it starts off really slow?

that part had me crying man tears, also the part in season 3 where he runs into ally again and she asks about brucie, and he lets her know that brucie passed and her look of just pure sadness was so real.. it got to me. I had that a couple times after my father passed just letting people know and then seeing that look. It crushed me.
the show really is a gem

really good show, but my biggest criticism is that the show doesn’t really challenge the audience’s perception of Ray or his morality. because let’s be clear—Ray is not a good guy. but the show gives us no reason to root against him, or to even consider him a bad guy, because he is killing significantly worse people. it basically justifies most of his kills because we want him to kill those people & those people are a danger to society for as long as they’re breathing.

compare this to Barry. even if we like Barry, we struggle to root for Barry because he’s killed some people who 100% did not deserve to die. often those people are killed because they are a threat to Barry & Barry alone—they are not a threat to society at large. Barry operates in a much darker shade of grey, which i think makes sense for a series about a hit man/assassin.

Back