All you dummies not watching Mr Inbetween

i binged the shit out of this show over a weekend after i saw some of your posts @Loiosh, that was when i told you i did lol.

amazing show, just finished the third season two nights ago (had to wait two weeks for the last two eps to come out). really hope they get a 4th season.

i binged the shit out of this show over a weekend after i saw some of your posts @Loiosh, that was when i told you i did lol.

amazing show, just finished the third season two nights ago (had to wait two weeks for the last two eps to come out). really hope they get a 4th season.

That was the series finale, sadly.

Such an excellent show.

Hiya, @Loiosh
What I liked about the end is that he might decide he wants a 4th season.
But again, you are the best for me watching this, I have loved Ray so flippin much.

Hiya, @Loiosh
What I liked about the end is that he might decide he wants a 4th season.
But again, you are the best for me watching this, I have loved Ray so flippin much.

Hey, man, sorry things turned out the way they did, you know, it was a shitty situation.

Yeah. Because you panicked.

I saved our asses.

I could have handled it.

Inbetween%2B-%2BI%2Bcould%2Bhave%2Bhandled%2Bit.jpg

i told @lsa to watch this show too.

@lsa used to eat some salami and cheese with a side of catnip as a snack whilst watching some vampire thing, i think it was twilight. i told @lsa to ditch twilight and watch this. now @lsa eats some salami and cheese with a side of catnip as a snack and watches mr inbetween.

That was the series finale, sadly.

Such an excellent show.
i hope scott ryan creates new shows or gets picked up for more acting roles. he just lit up the screen when ever he was on it!

i also watched the magician recently, maybe a week ago. that was cool to see him as ray before this show too.

Hey, man, sorry things turned out the way they did, you know, it was a shitty situation.

Yeah. Because you panicked.

I saved our asses.

I could have handled it.

Inbetween%2B-%2BI%2Bcould%2Bhave%2Bhandled%2Bit.jpg
Man that was gutting. And no way she was dead.
Him going postal on him was awesome.
Out of the Buffy/Angel/Fireflyverse he is probably my favourite character written.

But regardless @Loiosh, thank you for the ride. I love Ray, and you're wicked cool for alerting me to him.

Na it's from many many years ago on a teen/family soap opera she was on

*I think you'd call "Neighbours" a soap opera,fellow Australians or Brits feel free to correct me

Ahh ok. I really just wanted to know who that was coming out of the pool, if I'm being perfectly honest.

i told @lsa to watch this show too.

@lsa used to eat some salami and cheese with a side of catnip as a snack whilst watching some vampire thing, i think it was twilight. i told @lsa to ditch twilight and watch this. now @lsa eats some salami and cheese with a side of catnip as a snack and watches mr inbetween.
His conversation with his daughter about raw sandwiches still cracks me up.

His conversation with his daughter about raw sandwiches still cracks me up.
Just 2 weeks ago I understood when you had ‘raw sandwich lover’ attached to your name. I lolled pretty hard in hindsight.

Just 2 weeks ago I understood when you had ‘raw sandwich lover’ attached to your name. I lolled pretty hard in hindsight.
The convos with his daughter are my favourite bit of the show. Santa, him smacking his GF's ass while sexing and her saying "why are you hitting her?", the birds and the bees that happened after. He treats her like she's his mate rather than a kid, and it's awesome.

The convos with his daughter are my favourite bit of the show. Santa, him smacking his GF's ass while sexing and her saying "why are you hitting her?", the birds and the bees that happened after. He treats her like she's his mate rather than a kid, and it's awesome.
Lmao yeah those we’re great scenes. Don’t forget when she came home
High on mdma ‘molly’ and was asking about his bro and all then he went to that drug dealers house and smacked him.

Have you already watched ‘the magician’?? I’m sure you have. That was great.

High on mdma ‘molly’ and was asking about his bro and all then he went to that drug dealers house and smacked him.

I got mixed up with a Christian Bale movie when you mentioned it :D
No, I haven't. Is it on a streaming site?I have pretty much all of them.
Mr Inbetween and Alone have been my favourite shows that I've got into a little late on. Little nuggets I didn't know existed.

For anyone interested, you can rent The Magician for .99¢ on Prime.

Last edited:
For anyone interested, you rent The Magician for .99¢ on Prime.
That's me sorted.

Forgot to mention the unicorn, @dildos

But the thing I also lost my shit about was the patio door incident.

Fuck, he's a perfectly written character.

I got mixed up with a Christian Bale movie when you mentioned it :D
No, I haven't. Is it on a streaming site?I have pretty much all of them.
Mr Inbetween and Alone have been my favourite shows that I've got into a little late on. Little nuggets I didn't know existed.
lmao. The prestige. Haha I love bale but hated that movie.

here is the first impression of ray shoesmith

as someone else mentioned, this was the first time ray appeared in 2005 and he was even being created before that perhaps the late 90s.

never heard of alone, but atypical season 4 just dropped and I thin stranger things comes out later this month.

@fingerc

lmao. The prestige. Haha I love bale but hated that love…

here is the first impression of ray shoesmith

as someone else mentioned, this was the first time ray appeared in 2005 and he was even being created before that perhaps the late 90s.

never heard of alone, but atypical season 4 just dropped and I thin stranger things comes out later this month.

Oh you're a treasure, thank you. I'll get on that this weekend.

Alone is a survivalist show. They're in the wilderness with no one there whatsoever, having to hunt for food, build a shelter, not get raped by bears etc. Like 10 people get dropped off miles away from each other so no human contact. They have a satellite phone to call for help when they want to quit, sometimes when a doctor comes and does a 30 day health check says they can't continue due to malnourishment or what have you. It fascinates me because I know I wouldn't last one night.

The last man standing wins 500k

Back