All you dummies not watching Mr Inbetween

I’m waiting for all the episodes to come out before I binge it on Hulu

first 2 seasons were great ... his brother tho

I know, right?

"Three way split?"
"Nah, you guys split it."
"What?
"I don't want it."

I think arguably my all time banter exchange on the show was "He's your brother-in-law".

I have been DVRing this show for a long time but I didn't start recording until season 1 episode 3. If I'm going to start watching a new show then I have to start at episode 1 so I have been waiting patiently for the DVR to catch a re-airing of episodes 1 and 2. That took a hell of a lot longer than expected but I finally got the first two episodes recently and I have binge watched up to season 2 episode 9 over the last few days.
I'm in the same boat. I have YouTube TV and I've got all episodes set to record, but unfortunately it started recording at the start of season 2. So I have to wait until they replay season 1 before I can watch.

Season two just ended.

If you like great television, you cannot miss this show.

Find a way to watch it immediately.

@ThulsaDooom knows.

I just finished the season two finale and I'm actually angry nobody here is watching it.

I would but I don't have Hulu

I couldn't stop laughing when he shouldered the guy through the wall.

I'm in the same boat. I have YouTube TV and I've got all episodes set to record, but unfortunately it started recording at the start of season 2. So I have to wait until they replay season 1 before I can watch.
Have patience, it's worth it. Great show.

Do you know who that was?
Some fucking clown?
That was... The Magician.
The what?
*shakes head and walks off*

I can't shake the feeling that they had to rush the ending due to the show not being renewed.

All in all this was a quality season but didn't quite feel like the ending the show deserved. Even so, it's some of the best television Ive ever seen. The complete minimalist way of stripping the story telling to it's most bare elements is something that looks easy when it's done right and is either incomprehensible or lacking in any dramatic impact when it's not done perfectly. I'm hoping for a blu ray set.

I still have friends and family that yet to watch the show and I simply cannot have that continue.

@Loiosh, thanks for the recommendation. I don't even know if this is something I would have seen if you didn't make a thread calling me a dummy for not watching it. You were right, btw.

Did not love the finale.

The finale was perfect. Drama, brutal violence, tense as hell and some classic banter to lighten the mood. Loads to interpret and it didn't end on some sappy note like everything being all happy or him getting murked/sent to jail. Ray's living a quiet life and put some distance between him and Brit for her safety. Those two bit hoods in the car picked the wrong cabbie. Gary did get his happy ending though.

That was the finale? I didn't know. Didn't this show get cancelled also.

No. The writer/star of the show is tired of the character and wants to do something else. He's been working with this character for over 15 years.

Not sure why they had to try to kill him in the finale? What was the point?

No. The writer/star of the show is tired of the character and wants to do something else. He's been working with this character for over 15 years.

Did he say that in an interview or something?

Has he actually been doing the character for 15 years? Has he appeared in anything else besides The Magician and this series?

Did he say that in an interview or something?

Has he actually been doing the character for 15 years? Has he appeared in anything else besides The Magician and this series?

https://www.mediaweek.com.au/i-have-had-enough-of-him-scott-ryan-on-ending-mr-inbetween/

Apparently he's been working on this character for 23 years. Him and Nash Edgerton tried to get this made for a long, long time but tons of places didn't want Scott Ryan as the lead. I'm glad they stuck to their guns because he is Ray Shoesmith.

https://www.mediaweek.com.au/i-have-had-enough-of-him-scott-ryan-on-ending-mr-inbetween/

Apparently he's been working on this character for 23 years. Him and Nash Edgerton tried to get this made for a long, long time but tons of places didn't want Scott Ryan as the lead. I'm glad they stuck to their guns because he is Ray Shoesmith.

Yeah, absolutely. That damn Cheshire cat grin is unparalleled. I can't see anyone else doing the sort of easy going personality combined with an almost palpable menace.

Also, wow. The director of the show is the dickhead who took Rays daughters unicorn. I can't even look at his face without wanting to see it punched.

Didn't realize the show ended this season. Overall I haven't enjoyed this season to much. Not a lot happening it feels like. This last episode was good though still need to watch the final one tonight.

great show
s3 wasnt as great
odd way to end it in that finale

Back