All Title Boxing/MMA Questions 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the Bad Boy Capo II fight shorts from titlemma.com. When I got them I realized they weren't the same as the ones I've seen in stores. I wanted the World Class shorts. They aren't on titlemma.com, but they are on titleboxing.com. Do I have to just return the shorts and reorder them from titleboxing, or can I use the exchange form and put the appropriate item #?

Are the Twins Muay Thai shorts true to size or no?

I just got the Bad Boy Capo II fight shorts from titlemma.com. When I got them I realized they weren't the same as the ones I've seen in stores. I wanted the World Class shorts. They aren't on titlemma.com, but they are on titleboxing.com. Do I have to just return the shorts and reorder them from titleboxing, or can I use the exchange form and put the appropriate item #?

BAD BOY WORLD CLASS PRO 2 FIGHT SHORTS <---- Here is the Title MMA link. And yes, you'll have to return the product to us first. Just fill out the exchange form on the back of the invoice and include the additional payment info on there as well (There is a $7.00 difference in the shorts) and we'll send the new ones out to you as soon as we get the first ones back. And we won't charge you shipping to send the new ones out.

I can give u copy of email (Nicole Riggs) send to me. It was 30.12.2009 then i decided to buy over the ebay because shipping price

Here is copy of email

Hello,

Thank you for your recent order with Title Boxing!

An email or phone confirmation will be required to complete your online transaction. *With a phone confirmation your order will be able to be processed quicker. Your order is currently in a pending (hold) status, where it will remain for up to 30 days if no response. After that period, if we have not received a valid confirmation-it will be cancelled. Please understand that this measure is done to protect the security of the cardholder.
We will need you to provide us with your credit card statement, picture i.d. and front and back of your credit card in order to process this order. You
can either fax or e-mail this information to us. I apologize for any inconvenience, this is solely for the protection of our cardholders.

In addition, the shipping charges quoted on the web order confirmation are considered to be estimates. Due to the dimensions and weight of the order shipping will be $129.00 USD which will make your total $181.97 USD. These charges are subject to final verification by our Shipping Department and adjustments may be required. You will be notified if there will be any further charges made by us.

Please note that "most" countries impose duties/taxes and brokerage fees beyond the cost of the merchandise and shipping already charged to you by Title. These duties/taxes and or brokerage fees are imposed by each country and are the sole responsibility of you,

These fees are due upon delivery.

*You must reply to this email and accept the terms and conditions mentioned-in order for us to complete the processing of your order. Your reply will serve as your electronic signature.

If you are not satisfied with the product or something does not fit, you will have to incur shipping costs both back to us, and back to you.

Also, on exchanges, customs and duties may be applied again.

** Please check out our new website: Fighting Sports: Professional boxing equipment, fight gear and supplies.

Nicole Riggs
TITLE Boxing / TITLE MMA
International Department
14711 W. 112th St.
Lenexa, KS 66215
800.999.1213 or 913.438.4427
Fax: 913.492.7546

Do you have the original order number? Either post it or send me your name and address and i'll attempt to look it up. Once I have that, I'll let you know if that pricing is accurate.

Ok, I'd just like to know the measurements of that headgear then, thanks.

FIGHTING SPORTS NO CONTACT HEADGEAR > Protective Gear > Title MMA

Ok, I took all of the measurements I possibly could. I even took a picture from slightly far away so that you get an idea of the size. It is quite large. These measurements are based on if a person was wearing the headgear, right out of the bag, the headgear is quite narrow and requires someone to put it on to make it wider and get the exact measurements that I have posted here:

FSCHG%202.JPG

FSCHG%201.JPG

FSCHG%203.JPG

Circumfrence of inside of headgear: Adjustable from 23" to 27"

Do you have the original order number? Either post it or send me your name and address and i'll attempt to look it up. Once I have that, I'll let you know if that pricing is accurate.

i send you pm with order number

BAD BOY WORLD CLASS PRO 2 FIGHT SHORTS <---- Here is the Title MMA link. And yes, you'll have to return the product to us first. Just fill out the exchange form on the back of the invoice and include the additional payment info on there as well (There is a $7.00 difference in the shorts) and we'll send the new ones out to you as soon as we get the first ones back. And we won't charge you shipping to send the new ones out.

Thanks! Don't know why I couldn't find them on there. I'll have them going back tomorrow. One more question, I got the 20% off on the Capo shorts, will that discount also apply to the World Class?

Thanks! Don't know why I couldn't find them on there. I'll have them going back tomorrow. One more question, I got the 20% off on the Capo shorts, will that discount also apply to the World Class?

I'll notate in your account that you are to recieve 20% off of the new shorts. Please PM me or post here with your order number.

How much would shipping to Germany on a pair of gloves and laceup-converters be..?

Wes I tried ordering triumph 2.0 heatseekers and handwraps from the triumphunited website. I got an email from title saying that the credit card didn't authorize. I ordered them when they were 48$ with the 30% discount will I be able to make another order with the same items + the discounts. I already tried emailing triumph but they wouldn't respond.

Wes I tried ordering triumph 2.0 heatseekers and handwraps from the triumphunited website. I got an email from title saying that the credit card didn't authorize. I ordered them when they were 48$ with the 30% discount will I be able to make another order with the same items + the discounts. I already tried emailing triumph but they wouldn't respond.

shoot me your order number. I'll take a look.

I just made a second order with the same credit card and it consist of just the gloves. But its not the same price. Heres the order number for the first order No.G00025910100
For my second one G00029730000 < if this order actually works will I be able to get the discount? But I doubt it will because the visa credit card that I used never worked when ordering from title and doesn't work now. Maybe I'll use another credit card. If so will I get the 30% off?

Just a heads up everyone. Right now Titlemma.com is doing free shipping on orders over $25.00. The offer should pop up automatically upon check out. It worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back