All Title Boxing/MMA Questions 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Wes.

I wanted to see if there are any gear bags big enough to hold 2 pairs of 14 oz gloves, a pair of Thai pads, and 2 pairs of shin guards. Thanks!

No, not the whole chain, just to the top of the swivel.
The reason is im hanging it in my basement which is 7ft from the hanger. I know I'll probably have to cut the four support chains and replace some links with carabiners.

If you remove the top part of the chain, I'd account for anm extra 12" to the top of the swivel. But please read the other posters comment below your original because he gives a good picture of what will happen if you adjust the chain. I've had to do it too, but it's not always worth it.

I have to ask. What's up with Boxingdiscount.com? I saw your final post in the old thread and took a look at that website literally minutes before clicking the "Confirm" button on a Title order. The inventory is identical to Title's, but the shipping costs saved me almost $15. Is Title feeling suicidal?

I don't know who, what, when, why, or how they decided to offer such good shipping on our new site but i'd defintely take advantage of it while you can.

Thanks for all ur help Wes im about to do a big order before i start training again over $150 is there any discount or free shipping u can do with that?

I don't have anything personally to offer but if you order on boxingdiscount.com you might save a bit on shipping. As long as there's no heavy items, I believe you'll only pay 2.95 shipping for the whole order.

are they useful?? or another one of those gimmicky products??

I personally like them for light training. I wouldn't be blasting them with kicks at 110% but thy are a nice alternative to having to lug around thai pads especially if you are just doing light stuff, or if you're warming up before a fight.

If you are kicking them full blast, it's not the pads that would get damaged, just the guy holdin the pads might not like you so much.

Hey What are some of the deals on training gloves for Black friday? are there any? thank you.

Ok, after looking at the bags, and my location, I've fecided on maybe getting the Body bag link : TITLE Body Bag | MMA Heavy Bag / Thai Bag | MMA Equipment, Supplies and Apparel from Title Boxing Its like 60 long, so that would be better than my current situation for low kicks. Have you tried this and whats your opinion wes? Thanks

Do you not have the means to hang a thai style bag? You would be 100x better off buying the Classic or MMA banana bags if you have the means to hang it properly.

hi does title boxing shipping to croatia with ups, because i m interested in some gloves but shipping to croatia is 130 $ (that nicole said to me).

When will Title MMA's 20% off and Title Boxing's Free shipping offer's expire?

When will Title MMA's 20% off and Title Boxing's Free shipping offer's expire?

Arkitekts been's hunting this answer down for DAYS. :icon_chee

I get their newsletter and checked them for expiration dates, and couldn't find anything. :icon_sad: Do know I tried, though!

Also, why does Title MMA and Title Boxing seem to have their own sales and deals independently of each other even though they share the exact same inventory and offices? It would really make my life a lot easier and my wallet lighter if I could get 20% and free shipping...most other sites are doing similar or better.

hi does title boxing shipping to croatia with ups, because i m interested in some gloves but shipping to croatia is 130 $ (that nicole said to me).

Are you saying that someone named Nicole that works here at Title gave you that as a price quote for shipping? How long ago was this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back