All Title Boxing/MMA Questions 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up everyone. Right now Titlemma.com is doing free shipping on orders over $25.00. The offer should pop up automatically upon check out. It worked for me.

Cool! Thats great news for my Christmas shopping. What is the expiration date on this and will this apply to titleboxing or the other Title sister stores as well?

Cool! Thats great news for my Christmas shopping. What is the expiration date on this and will this apply to titleboxing or the other Title sister stores as well?

Free shipping on orders over $50.00- Titleboxing.com

Free shipping on orders over $25.00- Titlemma.com

These offers end on the 20th.

I should have waited for that Christmas deal to purchase my stuff. I would have saved a bunch on shipping. I am looking forward to spending a little more for my home gym.

Btw, thx Wes for all the help you gave me on my heavy bag noise issue. I am finally registered on Sherdog. Gonna rock this account.... :D

I received the "Title 2010 VIP Holiday" flier in the mail for titlemma. They have tons of great deals for Holiday VIP Shopping Center > Title MMA, but I cannot find any of the Under Armour gear that is in the mini catalog on the website. I'd really like to order one of the Under Armour sweatshirts (#UA6186) for my father for Christmas since it is 19.99 from 49.99.

I'm assuming that if I can't find the product online it must be out of stock because of the sale? If so, do you know if there will be more in stock since the sale is until 12/31.

Any help is greatly appreciated. (The long sleeve tees are also on a great sale at 9.99 but I don't see them online either).

Wes, TitleMMA is still charging me shipping even though I have a total over $25. Why?

I should have waited for that Christmas deal to purchase my stuff. I would have saved a bunch on shipping. I am looking forward to spending a little more for my home gym.

Btw, thx Wes for all the help you gave me on my heavy bag noise issue. I am finally registered on Sherdog. Gonna rock this account.... :D

No problem man. Hopefully my advice helps.

I received the "Title 2010 VIP Holiday" flier in the mail for titlemma. They have tons of great deals for Holiday VIP Shopping Center > Title MMA, but I cannot find any of the Under Armour gear that is in the mini catalog on the website. I'd really like to order one of the Under Armour sweatshirts (#UA6186) for my father for Christmas since it is 19.99 from 49.99.

I'm assuming that if I can't find the product online it must be out of stock because of the sale? If so, do you know if there will be more in stock since the sale is until 12/31.

Any help is greatly appreciated. (The long sleeve tees are also on a great sale at 9.99 but I don't see them online either).

Sorry man, all of that stuff is long gone. There are items here and there but the rest of it sold out within 24 hours of the UA sale. Whats on the site is all that's left.

Wes, TitleMMA is still charging me shipping even though I have a total over $25. Why?

It shouldn't be. It worked fine for me. If you are having troubles then just shoot me an email or give me a call and i'll place the order manually.

[email protected]

1-800-999-1213

Sorry for taking so long. I didn't get a chance to look at my thread for a while because its been so busy here.

It shouldn't be. It worked fine for me. If you are having troubles then just shoot me an email or give me a call and i'll place the order manually.

[email protected]

1-800-999-1213

Sorry for taking so long. I didn't get a chance to look at my thread for a while because its been so busy here.

Hi Wes, titlemma is charging me for shipping as well. Does it matter that I'm ordering from Canada?

Hi Wes, titlemma is charging me for shipping as well. Does it matter that I'm ordering from Canada?

Yeah man, unfortunately the free shipping only applies to orders within the continental U.S. it says that on the front page of titlemma.com. Sorry.

Hey Wes, how much would the shipping be for a pair of gloves to Canada if I ask them to ship it using USPS? Thanks

Hey Wes, how much would the shipping be for a pair of gloves to Canada if I ask them to ship it using USPS? Thanks

Depends on the price of the gloves. Probably 15-20 bucks. Same price as UPS only you won't get charged a carrying fee if you go with USPS.

Is it too late to get free shipping? I don't see the offer on the front page anymore.

Got the tracking info from ups this morning. Hasn't left yet but it looks like it's up to them now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back