All Title Boxing/MMA Questions 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wes, I know this is after the fact but what have you heard about the new Fighting Sports shin guards? Specifically, I got the "Pro" shin guards, not the grappling ones. I'm wondering if they stay put or not during hard sparring.

Thanks

Ok everyone, as far as black friday/cyber monday questions are concerned.. the 20% off deal will go until the end of the day tomorrow (midnight). Also, the free shipping deal on titleboxing.com will end at the same time. We will have various other deals going on throught the next month but nothing as good as the 20% off of title MMA that we are doing right now.

Wes, I know this is after the fact but what have you heard about the new Fighting Sports shin guards? Specifically, I got the "Pro" shin guards, not the grappling ones. I'm wondering if they stay put or not during hard sparring.

Thanks

Good choice. I truly love these shin guards. One of the pro fighters that works here designed them. Not too bulky, not too slim, Tripple stitched instep.. just a great shin guard in general.

Also, why does Title MMA and Title Boxing seem to have their own sales and deals independently of each other even though they share the exact same inventory and offices? It would really make my life a lot easier and my wallet lighter if I could get 20% and free shipping...most other sites are doing similar or better.

Bump

You know, I'm not really sure. Marketing does their own thing and they don't really have to explain why. Your guess is as good as mine.

I know gear and I know how to make customers happy, everything else is out of my hands lol

Last edited:
Thanks Wes. You pretty much read my mind as I wasn't sure whether to order now or later since the Christmas season is soon approaching. I think i'll just order now and take advantage of the sale.

Thanks Wes. You pretty much read my mind as I wasn't sure whether to order now or later since the Christmas season is soon approaching. I think i'll just order now and take advantage of the sale.

Ha. Good idea.

hey wes, quick question about hanging the title slip bag.

i want to hang it in my bedroom since it's far too cold in the garage this time of year. what would you recommend using to hang it from the ceiling in my room? i was thinking an eyebolt and a washer, think that would be sufficient for the weight of the bag? i've got the studfinder ready, just wasn't sure if that would hold the weight of the bag.

Good choice. I truly love these shin guards. One of the pro fighters that works here designed them. Not too bulky, not too slim, Tripple stitched instep.. just a great shin guard in general.

I own a pair of these bad boys...and they are he best! great construction, and these jokers take a beating. I can really crank into a kick, or check some bombs and these jokers just don't budge. Only problem? The damn things wouldnt fit around my enormous calf! I literally had to go to a seemstress and have my strap extended to make them fit. Other than that...AWESOME SHINGUARDS!

I am interested in the one of title mma's rash guards, the title mma quad-flex reaper to be exact. What are the sizes, I am 5 foot 5 inches, 130 pounds. I am between medium and small. What size do you recommend?

What size Muay Thai shorts will fit a size 38 waist? We've had problems before with your sizing charts and I don't want to get burned again by you guys.

Hi, I have a couple of questions about the Fighting Sports No Contact Headgear, do you have the measurements of this headgear? Some people said that its as big as a motorcycle helmet, I would like to know the measurements so I can compare it to another facesaver style headgear thats lying around the gym.

FIGHTING SPORTS NO CONTACT HEADGEAR > Protective Gear > Title MMA

Also, could you tell me the measurement of the gap between the forehead and nose, and the side of that? ie the parts where we can see top of the nose, and side where we can see the eyes when someone is wearing the headgear.

thanks!

hey wes, quick question about hanging the title slip bag.

i want to hang it in my bedroom since it's far too cold in the garage this time of year. what would you recommend using to hang it from the ceiling in my room? i was thinking an eyebolt and a washer, think that would be sufficient for the weight of the bag? i've got the studfinder ready, just wasn't sure if that would hold the weight of the bag.

As long as you are in the stud securely, there is no reason that rig wouldn't work. I'd say go for it.

I am interested in the one of title mma's rash guards, the title mma quad-flex reaper to be exact. What are the sizes, I am 5 foot 5 inches, 130 pounds. I am between medium and small. What size do you recommend?

I'd say small man. Medium is for someone roughly 5'8-5'11 and 150-170 lbs.

What size Muay Thai shorts will fit a size 38 waist? We've had problems before with your sizing charts and I don't want to get burned again by you guys.

What brand are you looking for Clamp? It'll vary from brand to brand. I'm still trying to get the marketing/web team to get updated size charts. Apparently this is a bigger chore than I thought it would be.

Hi, I have a couple of questions about the Fighting Sports No Contact Headgear, do you have the measurements of this headgear? Some people said that its as big as a motorcycle helmet, I would like to know the measurements so I can compare it to another facesaver style headgear thats lying around the gym.

FIGHTING SPORTS NO CONTACT HEADGEAR > Protective Gear > Title MMA

Also, could you tell me the measurement of the gap between the forehead and nose, and the side of that? ie the parts where we can see top of the nose, and side where we can see the eyes when someone is wearing the headgear.

thanks!

Your wording is confusing the hell out of me. I'll try to get you some general measurements on here shortly.

Are you saying that someone named Nicole that works here at Title gave you that as a price quote for shipping? How long ago was this?

I can give u copy of email (Nicole Riggs) send to me. It was 30.12.2009 then i decided to buy over the ebay because shipping price

Here is copy of email

Hello,

Thank you for your recent order with Title Boxing!

An email or phone confirmation will be required to complete your online transaction. *With a phone confirmation your order will be able to be processed quicker. Your order is currently in a pending (hold) status, where it will remain for up to 30 days if no response. After that period, if we have not received a valid confirmation-it will be cancelled. Please understand that this measure is done to protect the security of the cardholder.
We will need you to provide us with your credit card statement, picture i.d. and front and back of your credit card in order to process this order. You
can either fax or e-mail this information to us. I apologize for any inconvenience, this is solely for the protection of our cardholders.

In addition, the shipping charges quoted on the web order confirmation are considered to be estimates. Due to the dimensions and weight of the order shipping will be $129.00 USD which will make your total $181.97 USD. These charges are subject to final verification by our Shipping Department and adjustments may be required. You will be notified if there will be any further charges made by us.

Please note that "most" countries impose duties/taxes and brokerage fees beyond the cost of the merchandise and shipping already charged to you by Title. These duties/taxes and or brokerage fees are imposed by each country and are the sole responsibility of you,

These fees are due upon delivery.

*You must reply to this email and accept the terms and conditions mentioned-in order for us to complete the processing of your order. Your reply will serve as your electronic signature.

If you are not satisfied with the product or something does not fit, you will have to incur shipping costs both back to us, and back to you.

Also, on exchanges, customs and duties may be applied again.

** Please check out our new website: Fighting Sports: Professional boxing equipment, fight gear and supplies.

Nicole Riggs
TITLE Boxing / TITLE MMA
International Department
14711 W. 112th St.
Lenexa, KS 66215
800.999.1213 or 913.438.4427
Fax: 913.492.7546

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members