All Title Boxing/MMA Questions 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question for you Wes, i'm interested in picking up a Title H&L Converter but i'm having a hard time pulling the trigger when theres $8 shipping on a $7 item. Is there any way an item such as this cold be shipped in a small envelope to save on shipping? Seems excessive otherwise. Thanks again as always!

TITLE HOOK AND LOOP GLOVE CONVERTER

Hey Wes, how is the sizing and fit for the Triumph United Thai shorts? Also, what is the cut like? Slim, wide, long, short? I'm looking for shorts that have a short and wide cut like the thai brands such as Fairtex, Top King for Boon.

TRIUMPH UNITED THAI TRUNKS > Shop By Brand > Title MMA

Another question for you Wes, i'm interested in picking up a Title H&L Converter but i'm having a hard time pulling the trigger when theres $8 shipping on a $7 item. Is there any way an item such as this cold be shipped in a small envelope to save on shipping? Seems excessive otherwise. Thanks again as always!

TITLE HOOK AND LOOP GLOVE CONVERTER

The T*U shorts are relatively short but they don't have wide legs. Your best bet for wide legs is Twins.

And on, the glove converters, unfotunately $7.95 is the base shipping price and unless we are running a free shipping promotion, we aren't able to go lower than this price.

Hey Wes,

I have an order that's partially back-ordered, will there be separate shipments or will they wait to send everything at once? I placed the order last Thursday and haven't received any shipping confirmation yet #J0064967
Thanks

Hey Wes,

I have an order that's partially back-ordered, will there be separate shipments or will they wait to send everything at once? I placed the order last Thursday and haven't received any shipping confirmation yet #J0064967
Thanks

They'll ship seperately. Your out of stock items will ship when they get back into stock and we defintely don't charge extra shipping. The reason you hadn't received a shipping confirmation yet is because UPS wasn't picking up on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. You should have received it yesterday.

Hey Wes any brands at all that have a size 38-40 waist in Thai shorts? I need to get a couple of pairs. It doesn't matter the brand I just need it to have enough waist and thigh room.

Hey Wes any brands at all that have a size 38-40 waist in Thai shorts? I need to get a couple of pairs. It doesn't matter the brand I just need it to have enough waist and thigh room.

Hey Clamp,

Unfortunately I don't think any of our thai shorts get bigger than maybe a 36 waist.

Hey Wes,

I have another question about the Title Boxing Incredi-Ball Punch mitt. I know that you said that the mitt now has velcro as the wrist closure. Is the velcro wrist strap a hook-loop closure or do you just pull a piece of velcro across. It would be awesome if you could post a pic of the closure. Thanks in advance! Great thread by the way!

Last edited:
Hello Wes,

I got my Triumph Superlative headgear last week. Since it was only around $50 total for me, I wasn't expecting super top notch quality, but it kind of surprised me. The nose protectors are a little crooked, the leather cuts for the ear protection is very, very sloppy (jagged edges all around), and there's some sloppy stitching.

I'm not too concerned, and I'll keep using it if there's no convenient option, but are they generally made with this craftsmanship standard?

What options do I have, if any? I don't really think I want to spend any more on shipping for an exchange.

Thanks in advance,

Don :icon_chee

Hello Wes,

I got my Triumph Superlative headgear last week. Since it was only around $50 total for me, I wasn't expecting super top notch quality, but it kind of surprised me. The nose protectors are a little crooked, the leather cuts for the ear protection is very, very sloppy (jagged edges all around), and there's some sloppy stitching.

I'm not too concerned, and I'll keep using it if there's no convenient option, but are they generally made with this craftsmanship standard?

What options do I have, if any? I don't really think I want to spend any more on shipping for an exchange.

Thanks in advance,

Don :icon_chee

Email me a few pictures of what you are talking about and I'll compare it to one we have in the warehouse. I've heard nothing but good things about the superlative headgear thusfar. [email protected]. If it's obviously defective, we'll send a new one and a call tag for the old one. If it looks normal and you just don't like it, then we'll do a regular return/exchange.

Hey Wes,

I have another question about the Title Boxing Incredi-Ball Punch mitt. I know that you said that the mitt now has velcro as the wrist closure. Is the velcro wrist strap a hook-loop closure or do you just pull a piece of velcro across. It would be awesome if you could post a pic of the closure. Thanks in advance! Great thread by the way!

Here you go bud. Let me know if the pics don't clear anything up.

TIPM%201.JPG

TIPM%202.JPG

Last edited:
Hey Wes, I noticed that this particular shirt is sold in Red but there isn't a pic for that color, only yellow. It appears to still be in stock, if it is, could you post a pic of it from the warehouse? Thanks!

TRIUMPH UNITED MUAY THAI TEAM TEE

Edit: Ignore this post. The website JUST updated the product page with a pic of them. Not sure if someone at Title read this post or not but thanks!

Last edited:
Hey Wes, I was looking at these Twins Thai Shorts:

TWINS THAI STYLE TRUNKS BLACK > Apparel & Footwear > Title MMA

Description says they run small. How small do they run exactly? One size? Two? Thai sizes instead of US sizes?

I was planning on getting my instructor and myself a pair. He's a 30" waist, im 34", what should I order?

30" - Large

34" - XX-Large

Sorry to bring up an old post in the thread Wes but I was looking at picking up a pair of Twins shorts and the sizing chart on the product page seems to conflict with what you told me earlier. Could you please confirm which is accurate?

From the product page:
TWINS THAI STYLE TRUNKS BLACK > Shop By Brand > Title MMA

Size / Length / Weight / Waist

Small / 17" / 90 - 112 Lbs. / 24" - 26"
Medium / 18" / 112 - 132 Lbs. / 26" - 32"
Large / 19" / 132 - 165 Lbs. / 32" - 34"
X-Large / 20" / 165 Lbs. - Hvywt. / 34" - 38"
XX-Large / 21" / Super Hvywt. / 38" - 40"

Sorry to bring up an old post in the thread Wes but I was looking at picking up a pair of Twins shorts and the sizing chart on the product page seems to conflict with what you told me earlier. Could you please confirm which is accurate?

From the product page:
TWINS THAI STYLE TRUNKS BLACK > Shop By Brand > Title MMA

Size / Length / Weight / Waist

Small / 17" / 90 - 112 Lbs. / 24" - 26"
Medium / 18" / 112 - 132 Lbs. / 26" - 32"
Large / 19" / 132 - 165 Lbs. / 32" - 34"
X-Large / 20" / 165 Lbs. - Hvywt. / 34" - 38"
XX-Large / 21" / Super Hvywt. / 38" - 40"

On your post about the Triumph shirt:

We actually just now got that shirt in stock so they photgraphed it right around the same time that you asked about it. Just a coinsidence.

On the Thai shorts: The correct sizing chart is on titleboxing.com:
Twins Thai Style Trunks | Twins Apparel | Men's Fitness Apparel / Workout Wear / MMA Clothing | Boxing Apparel and Workout Wear from Title Boxing. Please use that one.

Hey Wes, I just got a shipment in of TU shirts and the sizing is extremely weird. I'm 5'-9" 205lbs and I always wear a large. These shirts are LONG, never seen larges this long in my life! They literally are like skirts when I let them hang to their full length.

Are these shirts pre-shrunk? I'm hoping they are so I can just throw them in the wash but if they're not i'm worried that I may not be able to send them back if they don't. The body width is just right so i'm pretty sure sizing down to a medium would be too tight around the chest and belly. I wanted to buy more TU shirts but now i'm extremely hesitant to deal with the hassle of TU's sizing.

Thanks

Edit. Also, could you give me some measurements on the TU medium sized shirts? Like overall length, body width, shoulder seam to shoulder seam. top of shoulder seam to sleeve end, armpit to sleeve end and armpit to bottom of shirt? This would help me better decide if TU just runs too big and maybe I just need to a size down.

Last edited:
Hey Wes, I just got a shipment in of TU shirts and the sizing is extremely weird. I'm 5'-9" 205lbs and I always wear a large. These shirts are LONG, never seen larges this long in my life! They literally are like skirts when I let them hang to their full length.

Are these shirts pre-shrunk? I'm hoping they are so I can just throw them in the wash but if they're not i'm worried that I may not be able to send them back if they don't. The body width is just right so i'm pretty sure sizing down to a medium would be too tight around the chest and belly. I wanted to buy more TU shirts but now i'm extremely hesitant to deal with the hassle of TU's sizing.

Thanks

Edit. Also, could you give me some measurements on the TU medium sized shirts? Like overall length, body width, shoulder seam to shoulder seam. top of shoulder seam to sleeve end, armpit to sleeve end and armpit to bottom of shirt? This would help me better decide if TU just runs too big and maybe I just need to a size down.

I have absolutely none of these measurements. I would tell you that I could have them to you sometime today but I am absolutley slammed and wont have any time to do this until next week. I've never heard anyone say that the Triumph shirts are abnormally long but obviously they don't fit you. It could just be a brand that doesn't fit you well. Feel free to wash them and send them back if they don't fit. I'll make sure you get refunded even if they have been washed.

I have absolutely none of these measurements. I would tell you that I could have them to you sometime today but I am absolutley slammed and wont have any time to do this until next week. I've never heard anyone say that the Triumph shirts are abnormally long but obviously they don't fit you. It could just be a brand that doesn't fit you well. Feel free to wash them and send them back if they don't fit. I'll make sure you get refunded even if they have been washed.

Thanks Wes, you're the man! I'll give them a try after a wash cycle and hope the cotton shrinks significantly.

Anything need addressed from over the weekend? You guys are making this too easy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back