All Time GOAT poll

Love that other has more votes that MM, was sick of Rogan and UFC swinging off his tiny balls

This is absurd, it just goes to show what a shit website sherdog is: why is Lord Lobov not in that list ?!

GSP running away with this vote. Rightfully so. Only hoes, posers and shitheads and Joe Rogan don't think GSP is the Goat of all Goats.

maxresdefault.jpg

GSP Smartest = Greatest! He found a way to get the W, no matter whom he fought. Additionally, he handled himself with dignity in a sport which is not often dignified. Pretty much everyone listed is an amazing fighter, so any opinion is a fair one. For me, Georges fought the best and found a way to win. Matt Serra knocking his dick in the dirt made him a much wiser and therefore more successful (albeit boring) fighter. GSP is for now BIG DADDY!

GSP running away with this vote. Rightfully so. Only hoes, posers and shitheads and Joe Rogan don't think GSP is the Goat of all Goats.

maxresdefault.jpg

Only elementary school kids think that everyone should agree on subjective opinions. Kids will argue over what's the best color, what's the best flavor of ice-cream, what's the best rock band -- and expect everyone else to agree.

Adults are supposed to know better. Look, there are no objective criteria for GOAT. That puts in the same category as best movie, best book, best music style, best beer, best color, and yes, best flavor of ice-cream. You've lived either a very short life, or a very sheltered one, if you expect everyone to agree on these things.

Having Johnson over Aldo is dishespetchful. He beat mainly men equivalents of soccer moms.

Low IQ post

Johnson is over Aldo because Aldo has been brutally stopped 3 times and Johnson has never been stopped even with fighting higher than his natural weight class for a good part of his career

watch-brutal-footage-of-jose-aldo-waking-up-from-conor-mcgregor-knockout.jpg

th

226_Max_Holloway_vs_Jose_Aldo.jpg

I think its Fedor , he had a long title run in a Org with Rampant PED use , Prime Nog and Cro cop were beasts. He has beaten Olympic level athletes, Judo guys, Elite Wrestlers, Bjj Black belts. People want to bash him after his loss to Werdum. Hes had numerous injuries, accumulating injuries and most people forget that he didn't have the physical advantages over his opponents in virtually every fight, Gsp, Jones, and others usually had the physical gifts over there opponents. Fedor's body went into decline and his performance declined as well. I think injuries did him in. He's going to have knee and back Surgery for sure once he retires.

best Fighter I ever saw. Jones

Best fighter I ever saw without PED busts. Fedor

Best career. GSP

Gsp, like every non hw fighter on this list , cut weight in order to gain an advantage over their opponent. The true objective fighter based on overall skills will always be an open weight or hw fighter. I would argue sakuraba, frank shamrock , and fedor are in the discussion for goat fighters- fedor being my pick.

Low IQ post

Johnson is over Aldo because Aldo has been brutally stopped 3 times and Johnson has never been stopped even with fighting higher than his natural weight class for a good part of his career

watch-brutal-footage-of-jose-aldo-waking-up-from-conor-mcgregor-knockout.jpg

th

226_Max_Holloway_vs_Jose_Aldo.jpg
List who Johnson has beat again? Lol

List who Johnson has beat again? Lol

Henry Cejudo
Joseph Benavidez x2
John Dodson x2
Ali Baugitinov while he was on EPO
Tim elliot
Ian Mccall
Kyoji Horiguchi who is on an 11 fight win streak since getting dominated by DJ and just beat Darrion Caldwell who is the 135 champion in Bellator

That list and not having multiple beatdown losses like Aldo pretty clearly puts DJ ahead of him

Henry Cejudo
Joseph Benavidez x2
John Dodson x2
Ali Baugitinov while he was on EPO
Tim elliot
Ian Mccall
Kyoji Horiguchi who is on an 11 fight win streak since getting dominated by DJ and just beat Darrion Caldwell who is the 135 champion in Bellator

That list and not having multiple beatdown losses like Aldo pretty clearly puts DJ ahead of him
lol

tim elliott? ali blablabla? why not just add that cariaso guy and ray borg also, lol

aldo has beaten better guys and has just as good of record. also has a ton of title defenses. even his most recent wins of jeremy and moicano are better than beating guys like ray borg and tim elliot. a lot of those guys got cut after losing too many fights, and many of them also got title shots off of winning like 2-3 fights in a row because the 125 mens division has always been barren and thin.

Back