All Time GOAT poll

Jon beat the biggest name the whos who the most skilled fighters.he could beat any fighter on this planet past or present.id say gsp comes second

lol

tim elliott? ali blablabla? why not just add that cariaso guy and ray borg also, lol

aldo has beaten better guys and has just as good of record. also has a ton of title defenses. even his most recent wins of jeremy and moicano are better than beating guys like ray borg and tim elliot. a lot of those guys got cut after losing too many fights, and many of them also got title shots off of winning like 2-3 fights in a row because the 125 mens division has always been barren and thin.

Lol you picked the weakest name on the list and didn’t even acknowledge any of the other wins. Stopping Cejudo in the first round is better than ANY win Aldo has. All in all basing them off of just wins is close, probably a slight edge to Aldo overall the difference between the two is the losses and Aldo has been melted in 13 seconds and brutally beat down multiple times. Mighty Mouse has fought bigger guys including the GOAT up a weight class(Cruz) and has never been finished. Aldo was once a top 5 GOAT but his legacy took a hit the moment Conor bounced his head like a basketball
697A7017-2785-46D3-838F-BF1ED1BF6E97.jpeg

You’re attempting to discredit my post, by announcing I’m new to posting here.
Again...wow.
Hold that L bud.

You aren't new your old account got deleted for troll posts and you made a new one because online forums are your life

Nothing screams virgin like saying "Hold that L Bud" on an online forum lmfao

How can anybody in his right mind and spirit, put Jon Jones the GOAT cheater, on this list is beyond me. I guess Lance Armstrong should get all his Tour De France titles back !!! Jon Jones fans are just low IQ children and too cowardly to admit his career is a big joke and cheat.

Jon Jones is the greatest thing to ever happen to your miserable little life.

Fedor’s fights against crocop and big nog leave no room for any GOAT polls

Jon beat the biggest name the whos who the most skilled fighters.he could beat any fighter on this planet past or present.id say gsp comes second

Also roided, cheated and eye poked like fuck.

He could have been GOAT if he stayed within the rules. But that’s like saying if I was Schwarzenegger vs Stallone at a bench press competition in 1983, put 100ml of bull shark testosterone in my ass and I stabbed Stallone before. Maybe I could have won anyway.

Gsp, like every non hw fighter on this list , cut weight in order to gain an advantage over their opponent. The true objective fighter based on overall skills will always be an open weight or hw fighter. I would argue sakuraba, frank shamrock , and fedor are in the discussion for goat fighters- fedor being my pick.

At the end of his reign as the GOAT WW undeniable, he was facing dudes with 10-20 lbs and inches on him. And on roids.

PoQshQj.jpg
Based Redpilled 2.gif

36yo Fedor got turkey butt ktfo'd by dan henderson.

36yo gsp finished ufc mw champ.

Gsp by career longevity.

Also roided, cheated and eye poked like fuck.

He could have been GOAT if he stayed within the rules. But that’s like saying if I was Schwarzenegger vs Stallone at a bench press competition in 1983, put 100ml of bull shark testosterone in my ass and I stabbed Stallone before. Maybe I could have won anyway.
Who cares? So u wanna claim before usada he fought clean fighters and he was the only cheater?please say yes
How many of ur favorite did jon jones beat?

36yo Fedor got turkey butt ktfo'd by dan henderson.

36yo gsp finished ufc mw champ.

Gsp by career longevity.

Longevity in HW division compared to longevity in WW or LW divisions are literally different timelines, that can not be even compared.GSP,Jones,Silva etc. would never be able to walk throuh HW dudes like they did through their respective division opponents.Absolutely no way.Minotaur,CroCop or any average heawyweight,even these days, would wipe the floor with them in 80-90% of the case.Thats exactly why we separate fighters based on their size/weight. As somebody mentioned already at the beginning of this thread,the GOAT can only either be HW or who had faced HW much of his career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back