All Time GOAT poll

Just imagine if Mighty Mouse weighed 155 or 170 pounds
He would have been up against a far deeper pool of talent. Tougher opponents means tougher fights, more wear and tear, more chance of career-limiting injury. So, no way to say, really.
I'm a Canadian and a big fan of GSP myself

But I'm sick of the mentality that you lose then you are out of the GOAT discussion. People give Fedor a hard time for having late career losses and disregard his goat run which is bullshit.

I was so shocked when GSP barely won his last fight and then announced he was retiring ... almost spontaneously due to the lackluster performance. GSP was good back in the day but his last fights were never ending jab fest point collecting runs. Fedor annihilated top fighters back in his day hardly ever going to the judges

For these things I hold Fedor higher
Do you remember when people said GSP didn't deserve to be in the GOAT discussion because of his loss to Serra? Yes, it's bullshit to think you're only as good as your last fight, but it goes both ways.

I'm shocked to see so much love for Jones

MM#2 because Georges fought higher level of comp than is available in the US at 125. MM may actually face tougher competition in Asia than here where there are more smaller sized folks and a stronger tradition of martial arts.

More respect for his abilities than love I suspect.
I think he'd be the clear #1 if not for the PED issues. That's why I didn't vote for him.

I think it's:

1) GSP
2) DJ
3) Fedor

Bas and Frank deserve mention as well.

36yo Fedor got turkey butt ktfo'd by dan henderson.

36yo gsp finished ufc mw champ.

Gsp by career longevity.

At age 26, GSP tapped to strikes to a lightweight journeyman. At age 26, Fedor was the #1 fighter in the entire sport.

Fedor before age 33 was 31-1-1
GSP before age 33 was 26-2

Fedor after age 33 was 7-3
GSP after age 33 was 1-0

Did that poll somehow hurt your fragile feeling?
Are you mad that bumdor is completely irrelevant in the goat discussion outside of sherdog?
You and @Typrune Goatley are pathetic,both of you can go cry me a river.

Only irrelevant forever, is roided up Jones, the King of all cheaters and there is nothing you can do about it. Prime Fedor eats little pathetic roided up Jones for a snack 10 out of 10 with fun.About 95-99% of all experts agree that Fedor is the GOAT. Good luck with all your tears to you, sir. Tiny dudes like Jones would get smashed by any average heavy weight at any time.

Total nonsense. Tiny little dudes like Jones can never be GOATS. He would get owned in HW division on regular basis. You are delusional.
Cool story, previously banned bro.

Fedor is objectively the greatest fighter in MMA history.
1.A decade undefeated as champion;
2.Chained 27 victories (as champion);
3.Heads of champions collected: 6 UFC champions (Nogueira - twice, also PRIDE champion, Randleman, Coleman - also Pride champ, Sylvia, Arlovski, Mir), 3 K1 champions (Schilt, Hunt, Crocop - also Pride and Rizin champion), 2 Judo Olympic Medalist (Ogawa – Silver, Ishi - Gold), 1 Wrestling Olympic Medalist (Lindland), 1 Pancrase Champion (Kohsaka), 1 Strikeforce champion (Sobral), 1 Cage Warrior Champion (Monson – also World Champion in BJJ), 1 World Vale Tudo champion (Herring). He has beaten 16 world champions (Velasquez has 16 fights in his entire career).
4.Never tested positive for PEDs;
5.Lost to Werdum (BJJ world champion and UFC champion), Bigfoot (EliteXS and Cage Warriors Champion), Henderson (UFC, Pride and Strikeforce champion)– all proved to be using PEDs.
6.Great role-model: respectful and honorable;
7.Mike Tyson said Fedor is the best fighter he ever saw in combat sports/ because he fought bigger guys.
8.Almost unanimously considered the greatest ever by MMA fighters and experts.
9.Fought more than 40 fights.
10.Fought at HW, did not cut weight to fight smaller opponents.
BONUS:
GSP, Cain Velasquez, Junior Dos Santos, BJ Penn, Jose Aldo, Bas Rutten, Gegard Mousasi, Frank Mir, Tim Sylvia, Mauricio Rua, Jake Shields, Kevin Randleman, and Mike Tyson have all called Fedor the GOAT. Something that roided up nobodies can never even dream of. P E R I O D.

I think he'd be the clear #1 if not for the PED issues. That's why I didn't vote for him.

PEDs give you huge advantage over your opponents. You clearly dont understand the issue here. He re are some facts for you.As you can see, in the charts below,there is a stark difference in the performance of these fighters before and after they were caught and subsequently sanctioned. The average win percentage before the ban was 78% and after it dropped to a staggering 45%. Just by glancing at the amount of losses after their ban and the drastic decrease in win percentages, surely proves that doping gives you a significant advantage. Doping-In-MMA-Fighter-Records-Before-After-Ban - 1.png Doping-In-MMA-Fighter-Records-Before-After-Ban - 2.png

PEDs give you huge advantage over your opponents. You clearly dont understand the issue here. He re are some facts for you.As you can see, in the charts below,there is a stark difference in the performance of these fighters before and after they were caught and subsequently sanctioned. The average win percentage before the ban was 78% and after it dropped to a staggering 45%. Just by glancing at the amount of losses after their ban and the drastic decrease in win percentages, surely proves that doping gives you a significant advantage. View attachment 576033 View attachment 576035
And we can also see how Fedor is 3-5 in the cage with PED testing as well.

Surprised people are picking GSP over Jones. My vote is Fedor.

So pro fighters are not human, is that what you're trying to say? Because Tell me how and why does pro fighters opinion matter more than the fans? Especially when there are only 100 or 200 voters in that fighters "poll". Which is very small
@Typrune Goatley
coz they actually fight and know shit?
find more excuses noob.

Back