All Time GOAT poll

With GSP retired now, who do you think is the all time greatest at this time?

GSP

Fedor

Anderson Silva

Jon Jones

Mighty Mouse

Aldo

If your selection for the greatest fighter of all time is not in the poll, feel free to vote for other explain why.

Travesty that DC isn't on the list.

It's GSP though

That's why I like Fedor cause now-adays he plays it dangerous as fuck

Oh yeah, going to Bellator and fighting MW's and HW journeymen (and losing mostly) is totally playing it dangerous.

Bisping was a UFC MW champion when GSP beat him. Even if you don't think that's impressive, its certainly more impressive than anything Fedor has done lately

Oh yeah, going to Bellator and fighting MW's and HW journeymen (and losing mostly) is totally playing it dangerous.

Bisping was a UFC MW champion when GSP beat him. Even if you don't think that's impressive, its certainly more impressive than anything Fedor has done lately

Not more impressive than Fedor's overall career

If GSP hadn't run away then he would be taking losses in his 30th+ fight too

Not more impressive than Fedor's overall career

If GSP hadn't run away then he would be taking losses in his 30th+ fight too

That's your opinion. What is fact is that Fedor started losing 10 years ago, to a MW among others.

That's your opinion. What is fact is that Fedor started losing 10 years ago, to a MW among others.

Anybody can get a good punch in - see Fatt Serra

yelling about how he fights at middleweight is bullshit

Hendo's punches are known

<15>

Speaking of Hendo he beat bisping much better than GSP did

Anybody can get a good punch in - see Fatt Serra

yelling about how he fights at middleweight is bullshit

Hendo's punches are known

<15>

Speaking of Hendo he beat bisping much better than GSP did

Fedor got ragdolled by Bisping.

Hendo went 1-1 with Bisping.

Fedor is not even in the GOAT conversation. Let it go people.

Never expected that shit from you.

Ran away? I thought it beneath you.

Really?

tumblr_mh53ch6Q5m1rdutw3o1_400.gif

I'm a Canadian and a big fan of GSP myself

But I'm sick of the mentality that you lose then you are out of the GOAT discussion. People give Fedor a hard time for having late career losses and disregard his goat run which is bullshit.

I was so shocked when GSP barely won his last fight and then announced he was retiring ... almost spontaneously due to the lackluster performance. GSP was good back in the day but his last fights were never ending jab fest point collecting runs. Fedor annihilated top fighters back in his day hardly ever going to the judges

For these things I hold Fedor higher

GSP and Fedor.
if you don't move up and/or get popped you can't be considered the GOAT. imo

Yet he's 2nd in this poll and way ahead of anyone below him...
Old sherdoggers can't let go of how Pride was not on the UFCs level of more legitimate matchmaking.

That being said. Pride forever.

Old sherdoggers can't let go of how Pride was not on the UFCs level of more legitimate matchmaking.

That being said. Pride forever.

You're right HW now is so much better than in Prides day. Arlovski, Werdum, Hunt, Overeem, Cro Cop, Barnett all still top 15...

You're right HW now is so much better than in Prides day. Arlovski, Werdum, Hunt, Overeem, Cro Cop, Barnett all still top 15...
Ya pick one weight class that is historically shallow. That's fair

I was so shocked when GSP barely won his last fight and then announced he was retiring ... almost spontaneously due to the lackluster performance.

You were shocked? Really? Everyone knew GSP was retiring after the fight. He pretty much said so before the fight.

Back