All Time GOAT poll

Gotta go with fedor. Fought all sizes aggressively with tons of finishes and still the greatest streak mma has ever seen

I would take Jones over Fedor, also I would give 50/50 chance for Cormier, Velasquez, prime JDS, Werdum and Ubereem
Prime fedor is faster and hits harder than ANYONE Jones has ever faced

I will add that when fedor was in his prime nobody could imagine him losing to anybody at all. Jones recently lost a poll of who would win Jon vs stope

Prime fedor is faster and hits harder than ANYONE Jones has ever faced

Disagree, I think in general guys at LHW are faster and when facing top guys like Machida, Shogun, Belfort, Gustafsson and Cormier they would more than equal Fedors speed although maybe not his. power.

You are used to seeing Fedor against slower HW fighters which makes him seem faster than he is.

Disagree, I think in general guys at LHW are faster and when facing top guys like Machida, Shogun, Belfort, Gustafsson and Cormier they would more than equal Fedors speed although maybe not his. power.

You are used to seeing Fedor against slower HW fighters which makes him seem faster than he is.

I disagree and so does Chael sonnen

Straight up...

The only thing that could possibly skew this poll is GSP haters. Everybody knows it.
Or the fact that fedor would kill gsp in a fist fight

Fedor has 5x more haters than GsP

This is really only between GSP and Jones, Fedor's real MMA record in sanctioned, commissioned, and drug tested fight is only 6-5. That's not even top 25 GOAT status.

This is really only between GSP and Jones, Fedor's real MMA record in sanctioned, commissioned, and drug tested fight is only 6-5. That's not even top 25 GOAT status.
you are the one who cares about drug testing while JJ is №1 on your goat list. seems valid (hypocrisy at its best)

The GOAT is Fedor.
Everyone should know that.

Most gifted and talented
Jon Jones

Most creative, unpretictable and unreal
Silva

Most disiplined and smartest
GSP

Last edited:
Well, I guess my mind's been changed! Fictional rules imposed by some random nobody settles it.

GSP and Fedor neck and neck as usual.

Andy and Jonathan trailing so far behind lol. Never used to be like this. How the mighty have fallen.

<mma1>

silva.gif

I guess GOATs don't cry.

Came in clean,went out clean.
Got out on top
Never played the UFC game
Never got any of the DFWs “special” treatment .
Respectful,never used (low level trash talk)

Elegant (came in in full suits before it became a fad)

A true Hybrid.
Learned with the best and used the best way possible.

As it is right now

It can only be

GSP.

Fedor imo but there's an argument for Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, and GSP too. This is of course if we don't take into consideration that Anderson and Jones have been caught taking illegal supplements.

Fedor, GSP, and Anderson are the usual three responses, and all three have suffered surprising losses to fighters who are more known for competing elow their weight class (Hendo, Serra, and Chonan).

Jones can't be goat unless he loses to Anthony Smith. I went with Fedor, of course, because he had the most shocking losses and the coolest sweater.

Back