All Time GOAT poll

loving the fact that anderson is at 8.7%.

stay away from those dick pills, kids.

No Saku or Conor? Failure of a Thread.

I kind of soured a little bit on GSP when he went after Bisping
Just seems like he took the easiest path, and I always thought he was cute concerned about his legacy which meant he ended up almost picking fights he knew he could win or playing it safe
I dont think GSP went after Bisping. Bisping wanted the fight. and asked for it. GSP had always said he would move up to face Anderson but that move to 185 would be permanent. After being gone for so long that fight for GSP was always going to be one and done.

Its got to be Conor McGregor. He's done the most for the sport and was the first reigning 2x champs

If that is your first post, we are expecting great things for the future
...I was kidding and going with the gimmick. Chael's had some great performances but not the greatest of all time, IMO the GOAT is Matt Hughes because of how dominant he was in his weight class.

gsp avoided fighting to win on points. fedor fought in the hardest way possible. to fight to finish. fedor is the goat. gsp is a glorified point fighter.

gsp avoided fighting to win on points. fedor fought in the hardest way possible. to fight to finish. fedor is the goat. gsp is a glorified point fighter.
Just because the rules preventing him from finishing doesn't mean he wasn't fighting (knees to the head of a grounded opponent, time limits, etc.)

There are many ways to fight. Taking a slower strategy which leads to your opponent loosing is a sound strategy. Taking advantage of your strengths (cardio) to win is the right way to fight.

There are many shades and ways to win a fight. I don't want to see only rock'em sock'em robots fighting.

Enjoy the different styles, I know I do.

The good fighters first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an opportunity of defeating the enemy. - Sun Tzu

Back