All my Charlie Z fans...

Ain't much money in running Gyms.

The champ moves to 61-0

Flawless victory.

God damn, Scott Jorgensen should definitely retire now....

I wanna fight Charlie Z. Would be a good time.

I wanna fight Charlie Z. Would be a good time.

while i agree it would be fun to tune him up a bit

realistically it is kind of pointless because the second he ever feels in danger he runs away and quits, fuck he even did it in his professional boxing match.

charlie z has proved running is the best self defense it saved against a professional fighter who is not only a better athlete but also much taller and stronger than him as well.

while i agree it would be fun to tune him up a bit

realistically it is kind of pointless because the second he ever feels in danger he runs away and quits, fuck he even did it in his professional boxing match.

charlie z has proved running is the best self defense it saved against a professional fighter who is not only a better athlete but also much taller and stronger than him as well.

Fuck Charlie Z. If he wants to run, then lock the gate, door, whatever. Make sure he has no where to escape. Then just take him down, mount, ground 'n pound him to a bloody pulp, and break his arm or choke him out.

Seriously? Yeah, Charlie's an asshole, but he's also clearly mentally ill.

Fuck Charlie Z. If he wants to run, then lock the gate, door, whatever. Make sure he has no where to escape. Then just take him down, mount, ground 'n pound him to a bloody pulp, and break his arm or choke him out.

Or you could just shoot him

Seriously? Yeah, Charlie's an asshole, but he's also clearly mentally ill.

You should interview him on HH and get his side of all the shenanigans. I bet it would sound similar to the voice vs. frank dux

I wish I could find cans like Charlie to fight.

I enjoyed that way less than I thought I would.

The guy that beat the shit outta Charlie Z? An old regular training partner of mine! Man, did I get a huge kick out of it when the vid got posted to FB! :icon_lol:

Back